Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    I do hope that Tancredo will force that ugly side fo these OBL groups for all of America to see, that would be an incredible thing.

I really want him in as president, I think with his common sense and the fact that he is not looking to win popularity votes is why I admire him, as well the fact that he see's the illegal immigration issue for what it is, a problem that needs to be addressed.

Maybe he see's himself only as a provocateur in this so Americans can be awakened to the real problem. If that's the case, I can accept it, and know that he will be accomplishing what he aimed to do.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I'd vote for Tancredo in a heartbeat.
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

April
    Me too american girl, I hope he surprises everyone and comes from behind and kicks some serious Butt. We need a man like him. Of course, all this remains to be seen but I am hoping for the best and doing all I can.

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    I agree with edstate and sippy on this one. We need to make our decision on who to support based on the reality of the situation, not personal feelings. In other words, I think we should put our support behind the person who has the best chance of winning that represents our cause. As of this moment, Tancredo, Hunter, and Paul are what we have to choose from. My decision to support Hunter at this time is based solely on who I think has the best chance out of our three choices. With that said, I could change my mind in the future.

IMHO, the prudent thing for us to do at this point is to take a wait and see attitude. I'm not saying we shouldn't support the candidate of our choice, however, I am saying we should not be narrow-minded and follow our choice down the drain. If the situation dictates, let's be prepared to switch horses in the middle of the race. DARN IT, I want the American people to end up in the winners circle on this one!!!
    I agree with you MW. Right now I am supporting Tancredo with financial support and I think he is really good for our cause. I have been a part of Team America PAC for a long time. I really didn't know much about Hunter until you started bringing him up. He said something in an interview that really spoke to his character in my opinion. So I am going to be watching him more closely. I reserve the right to change my mind as well.
    Deportacion? Si Se Puede!

Quote Originally Posted by americangirl
    I'd vote for Tancredo in a heartbeat.
    So will I!

There is no way I can take up this fight thinking Tancredo's best will be 3rd place. I cannot imagine life with either McCain, Guiliani or Romney taking the nomination. I'll never vote for those traitors.
    Maybe some here are correct, Tom T is too much of a lightening rod to win the nomination. From living in the San Diego area for a while, I think that Duncan Hunter certainly represents our interests and is a good man. He hasn't been as outspoken as Tom has. Maybe this makes him more electable? I don't think he has a lot of name recognition.
    I'm not sure really what to think as this issue has me seething.
    I listened to an interview with Dick Morris a former Clinton staffer and he thinks the Republican candidate will be a "2nd tier" guy, not one of the front runners. I guess he thinks that the present front runners won't pass muster with the Republican base. I certainly hope he's right.
    I would wish that Tancredo and Hunter would team up.
    <div>Thank you Governor Brewer!</div>

Banned
    Right now I am supporting Tancredo with financial support and I think he is really good for our cause. I have been a part of Team America PAC for a long time. I really didn't know much about Hunter until you started bringing him up. He said something in an interview that really spoke to his character in my opinion. So I am going to be watching him more closely. I reserve the right to change my mind as well.
    I too am going to send a donation to Tancredo, but would also like to support Hunter...anybody know if he has an exploratory committee up and running? I think it's going to be really important in the early stages to help these guys out..... so they can get a sense of the level of support they can expect from the public. I heard Tancredo last week say that in the first day or two after he announced, he had already received $50K in contributions, though I suppose this is small change compared with Hillary's ~$15 million. I find it so disheartening that really fine individuals have such a hard time raising funds while the smarmy traitors get sizeable contributions from the likes of Goldman-Sachs and other globalist bankers and investment firms.

Two additional people I've been watching are Ted Poe and Jeff Sessions. Ted Poe seems to be a very astute guy - and I'm very proud of him, Hunter, Tancredo, Rohrabacher and all the others who have been so supportive of the BP agents. Poe was a federal judge (I think?) and he comes across with quite a commanding and intelligent presence. I listened to Jeff Sessions presenting an amendment to the "minimum wage" bill in the Senate today, and as always, his arguments were intelligent, compelling, and rational. His amendment passed 98-0.

Duncan Hunter with Tom as VP or visa virsa, dont matter to me would like to have both of them.
    Build the dam fence post haste!

Long shot for sure, but anything is possible! [b]Send money!

While I admit that Tancredo's nomination is a long shot since candidates nowadays have to avoid offending anyone, politics is unpredictable and timing is everything. It's possible that his message and visibility these past few years may help him garner a surprising second or third-place finish in one of the early states--like Edwards did in 2004--which could enhance his credibility as a top-tier candidate.

The only way we can bolster Tancredo's chances is by sending him money. I already sent him a donation--even if it wasn't very much.

Oh, and for those wondering whether to support Tancredo, Hunter, or Paul, I think you should rally behind Tancredo. He's proven himself a leader these past few years, and I think he has the most charisma. In addition, I think he's gotten the most national exposure. Living on the East Coast, I have never heard of Hunter or Paul.

My money will be on Tancredo,who knows what is going to happen in the next 2 years, by then more and more of Americans will be fed up by the illegals, let them get out in force and march in our streets demanding their rights a few more times while waving Mexico's flag, that will help a lot!
    Build the dam fence post haste!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast