Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by peanut
    CNN immigration grouch Lou Dobbs suggested this week that an exception might be in order for the brothers — has raised hopes that the DREAM Act could get a vote in both chambers as early as this fall.

I'm not with Lou on this one, they need to be up set with their parents, no exception , deport all of them . And this Dream Act we need to stay on top of this!!!!!!
    Oh, my gosh, please say it isn't so!!!

Do you think Lou Dobbs is trying to mellow out a little? Has someone been giving him a 'talking to'?

Send them home - family and all. If they are that capable - that smart - they'll make it and their country needs them - ours doesn't.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I don't think the Dream Act will pass. The children of American don't have a Dream Act. They DREAM OF A FUTURE just like the ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT CHILD DOES. Don't you think that is a little racist??
    <div>''Life's tough......it's even tougher if you're stupid.''
    -- John Wayne</div>

These illegal children should be sent back to Columbia with their illegal parents.I know this story is about the two boys but, did anyone happen to notice that it said the parents established a business here,while illegal?So much for Teddy Kennedy's arguement for hiding in the shadows.They probably also claimed minority status for their business.

Head 'em up,move 'em out Rawhide!

I bet you are exactly right and you just hit the nail on the head. You exposed Kennedy on this one.
    <div>''Life's tough......it's even tougher if you're stupid.''
    -- John Wayne</div>

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12