Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Canadians and the NAU

Ever wonder what Canadians think of NAU?

Check out this link:

http://www.canadianactionparty.ca/nau.html

We the regular citizens of both the US and Canada are fighting the same battle against the NAU while Mexico is sitting back rubbing its hands with glee just thinking about how their problems will become ours. I have often wondered if they are having similar problems in Canada with illegal alien Mexicans. Joining the forces of both our countries against invasion would make a huge noise and a huger impact.
    It's Time to Rescind the 14th Amendment

WhatMattersMost wrote:

I have often wondered if they are having similar problems in Canada with illegal alien Mexicans. Joining the forces of both our countries against invasion would make a huge noise and a huger impact.

Has ALIPAC got an avenue established for exchange of information with any similar Canadian PACs ? If not, it might be a good idea to open dialogue and establish a connection with our northern neighbor. The NAU and SPP is going to have quite an impact on us all, and I'm guessing the globalist corporate courtship is already well underway in Canadian politics.

Quote Originally Posted by tiredofapathy
    WhatMattersMost wrote:

I have often wondered if they are having similar problems in Canada with illegal alien Mexicans. Joining the forces of both our countries against invasion would make a huge noise and a huger impact.

Has ALIPAC got an avenue established for exchange of information with any similar Canadian PACs ? If not, it might be a good idea to open dialogue and establish a connection with our northern neighbor. The NAU and SPP is going to have quite an impact on us all, and I'm guessing the globalist corporate courtship is already well underway in Canadian politics.
    Exactly and the only winners in all of this would be the Corporate elite, the corrupt officials of all three countries and the illegal peasants and their offspring who come from South of the border.
    It's Time to Rescind the 14th Amendment

We see a lot of Canadian tourists here in Florida. Course, not as
    many, but the ones I do talk to absolutely,

"do not want to be part of America. We have too many
    problems. And most of them coming from south of the
    border and we need a new leader or to get rid of Bush"

and that is a compliation of what is said to me on almost a
    daily basis.