Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Canadians want illegal immigrants deported: poll

A majority of Canadians believe immigrants who are in the country illegally or after their visas expire should be deported, even if they have family ties in the country, a newly released government poll shows.

By CanWest News ServiceOctober 20, 2007

OTTAWA — A majority of Canadians believe immigrants who are in the country illegally or after their visas expire should be deported, even if they have family ties in the country, a newly released government poll shows.

Conducted for Citizenship and Immigration Canada, the national poll revealed that respondents didn’t make a distinction between “undocumented workersâ€

This article is over two years old.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Just how are they getting away with not having the same problem as us and the rest of the world...unless someone is lieing in this article!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Texas2step
    This article is over two years old.
    Oops! Sorry, I should have paid more attention. I was eating dinner, watching tv and posting...all at the same time! I'm too old to multi-task! lol

OH thats good maybe things have changed in the last 2 years in Canada, I would hate to think they are not enjoying the same problems as the rest of us..
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

They deport alot and even those with anchor babies. I have posted several articles about that last year. Even the unions up there kept illegals from construction job sites and went as far as having immigration show up to check the people who show up to work. In Canada you are taxed to death due to social programs and these people don't want to pay anymore or lose their jobs to illegals. Many in Ontario do watch the American news stations like CNN and FOX so they know what is happening here.
    The people in Ontario were totally against the illegals from here who were showing up in border towns like Windsor and wanted them deported. That was when the illegals were scammed in Florida promising a better life in Canada, took their money and made it look like they had legal papers to immigrate there.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Many in Ontario do watch the American news stations like CNN and FOX so they know what is happening here.
    Thanks to e-mails They are privy to the problems
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

Do they have anchor babies?

I heard we were the only country that allowed it. Most countries being born on their soil does not give you citizenship rights.

A baby born in Canada is a Canadian citizen but if the parents are illegals they get deported. There was a case where a Porteguese couple had a baby and they were still deported. In fact they had to leave the country and the baby needed a passport so the government kept them in custody for 3 days so they could make arrangements to leave the child in Canada until the passport arrived. When passport came the child was sent back to the parents in Portugal. There was also a Chinese woman who had a baby in order to stay in Canada as they cannot bring children in from other countries and unwed parenthood is frowned upon. She had to give the child up and was deported.