Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Used to be that teenagers and college kids did hold jobs on Cape Cod for the tourist season, but the business owners discovered work visas and that they could pay these people far less with no benefits and that is the route they took. That is why these jobs went away for kids and college students. However these businesses that discovered the work visa people do not care that they over stay their visas and become wards to the taxpayers. All they care about is lining their pockets.

By the way tourism is down on the Cape, serves them right.
    Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I am sure there are some responsible kids and I am sure they def. are looking for work or are working. These kids also have parents who don't spoil them and create this false sense of entitlement for these kids when they hit the real world. I see to many spoiled brats that think the world owes thm something for nothing.

I guess I just see what is happening in my town and see teenagers trying to emulate gangsters and street thugs and causing all sorts of trouble. None of them work so I forget how things work outside my city.

This weekend I went to a couple tourist locations in MA this weekend and noticed the presence of legal American teenagers and college students working the exact jobs I was talking about above. It was refreshing to see that! I guess I jsut need to get outside of my city more often.
    "What part of illegal don't you understand?"

P.S. I did not mean to disrespect anyone here with kids or younger siblings. That definitely was not my aim.
    "What part of illegal don't you understand?"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12