THIS IS DUNCAN DUANE HUNTER, SON OF REP. DUNCAN HUNTER. IF YOU LIVE IN HIS AREA, PLEASE HELP GET HIM ELECTED.

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE CONTACT: Dave Gilliard
December 10, 2007 (916) 444-1502

Duncan D. Hunter Off Active Duty –
Now Campaigning Full Time for Congress

San Diego County, CA – United States Marine Corps Captain Duncan D. Hunter has returned from his tour of duty in Afghanistan and is now campaigning full time for Congress. His last day on active duty was Friday, December 7.

"I want to thank everyone for their thoughts and prayers over the last seven months and especially for the generosity and kindness that was shown for my family," said Hunter. "I am very proud of the men and women serving in our armed forces and of the job we are doing in the Middle East. I am also proud of the families back home. They are patriots in the very best sense of the word.

"It is good to be back with my family and friends and to be able to campaign full-time for the United States Congress. Our nation faces many issues crucial to our survival and well-being. We need representatives with strong principles and a deep understanding of the meaning of words like duty and service. We need representatives who follow their conscience, not drift in the political winds. And we need leaders who are not afraid to shake up Washington," Hunter said. "Given the opportunity, I will be that kind of representative."

Visit his site @ http://www.hunterforcongress.com/