Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Captured Illegal alien in agent murder has rap sheet

Kimberly Dvorak
    San Diego County Political Buzz Examiner

Captured Illegal alien in BP agent murder has a U.S. rap sheet
    December 16, 2010

One of the captured illegal aliens who was apprehended during a firefight that claimed the life of Border Patrol Agent Brian Terry, was also shot, and has a rap sheet with a conviction for the assault of a police officer.

“The Border Patrol said that Manuel Arianes, a.k.a. Manuel Arellanes Osorio, was wounded in the gunfight. Arianes, 34, and a Mexican national, was convicted in Maricopa County Superior Court in 2006 for aggravated assault on a police officer, and had been deported to Mexico twice, according to sources familiar with his case,â€
    “Claiming nobody is listening to your phone calls is irrelevant – computers do and they are not being destroyed afterwards. Why build a storage facility for stuff nobody listens to?.” Martin Armstrong

AND THESE ARE THE KIND OF PEOPLE THAT OBAMA WANTS TO GIVE CITIZENSHIP TO. THESE GUYS HOPEFULLY WILL GET THE DP IF ARIZONA HAS IT. BUT WAIT, THIS IS SHOULD BE CHARGED AS A FEDERAL CRIME SINCE BRIAN WAS A BORDER PATROL AGENT. AND THE FEDS DO HAVE THE DP. WHY WERE THESE THUGS ALLOWED TO BE OUT ON THE STREETS ANYWAY THIS THING NEVER SHOULD HAVE BEEN DEPORTED BECAUSE, THEY KNOW THAT THE BORDER IS JUST A RELVOLVING DOOR TO THEM

AND AGAIN OBAMA HAS SAID NOTHING AS POTUS HE SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF HIMSELF FOR NOT ACKNOWLEDGING THIS FEDERAL AGENTS DEATH. MAYBE HE IS NOT DOING SO BECAUSE HE KNOWS THAT HE HAS THE BLOOD OF THIS MAN ON HIS HANDS I WOULD KEEP QUIET TO IF I CAUSED THE DEATH OF ANOTHER HUMAN BEING.

Quote Originally Posted by LadyStClaire
    AND AGAIN OBAMA HAS SAID NOTHING AS POTUS HE SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF HIMSELF FOR NOT ACKNOWLEDGING THIS FEDERAL AGENTS DEATH. MAYBE HE IS NOT DOING SO BECAUSE HE KNOWS THAT HE HAS THE BLOOD OF THIS MAN ON HIS HANDS I WOULD KEEP QUIET TO IF I CAUSED THE DEATH OF ANOTHER HUMAN BEING.
    Obozo can't be bothered to acknowledge the murder of a Border Guard, but he can take the time to commend the Philly eagles on giving Michael Vick a second chance! Seems like Manuel Arianes blew his THIRD chance!

Why aren't any of those ambulance chasing attorneys lining up to take on Obozo and DHS in wrongful death suits? Oh silly me, there's no easy money in it!

supposedly, nappy took a letter from obozo to the family at the funeral in detroit