Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Casa Helps 518 Day Day Workers To Obtain Driver's Licenses

Baltimore, Md. Mobtown USA has learned that with the help of Baltimore City taxpayer funding Casa de Maryland's Baltimore employment office has helped 518 illegal workers obtain Maryland driver's licenses from 2006 to 2007.

In addition, the left-wing advocacy group that acts as an employment agency for thousands of illegals immigrants, also provided 617 city immigrant workers with legal advice on how to avoid being deported by training them in "Know Your Rights" classes, according to its latest annual report.

Link to rest:

http://mobtownusa.typepad.com/my_weblog ... ltimo.html

Baltimore, Md. Mobtown USA has learned that with the help of Baltimore City taxpayer funding Casa de Maryland's Baltimore employment office has helped 518 illegal workers obtain Maryland driver's licenses from 2006 to 2007.
    So it is Casa de Maryland that brings those groups of illegal aliens to the DMV to get driver's licenses. I have sat in the DMV for hours waiting to renew my licenses or registration and watched while groups of illegal aliens are brought in with interpretors. They even have their own DMV clerks. While the Maryland citizens take a number and wait. I am so sick of all of this. Our Governor and state legislators recently raised state taxes and sales taxes and are closing state police barracks and then gives Casa de Maryland $30M.

Quote Originally Posted by Skippy
    So it is Casa de Maryland that brings those groups of illegal aliens to the DMV to get driver's licenses. I have sat in the DMV for hours waiting to renew my licenses or registration and watched while groups of illegal aliens are brought in with interpretors. They even have their own DMV clerks. While the Maryland citizens take a number and wait. I am so sick of all of this. Our Governor and state legislators recently raised state taxes and sales taxes and are closing state police barracks and then gives Casa de Maryland $30M.
    It's an amazing thing for a man to watch his country being invaded before his very eyes, while his elected officials aid the invaders.

It is grim.

the left-wing advocacy group that acts as an employment agency for thousands of illegals immigrants,
    HELLO? Haven't other "employment" agencies been shut down because of helping illegals get jobs?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "