Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

A case that has bothered me for years.

here is an article that appears in todays local news paper. It involves the death of someone I knew and am glade the truth is finally coming forward.

July 13, 2005
    Davina Buff Jones case
    Former BHI chief: ‘I know she was murdered’
    By Terry Calhoun
    News Editor

It was murder, former Bald Head Island police chief Karen Grasty said.

The chief of police for the Village of Bald Head Island when officer Davina Buff Jones was killed in the line of duty says she believed all along Jones had been murdered and at no time considered suicide a possibility â€â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Charles, I am so sorry about your friend. How awful to be murdered and have it reported as a suicide. Apparently, illegals trafficking drugs were involved; covered up by the town; to keep things looking "nice" (or somebody big in town was involved in the drug trade is my guess).

How absolutely tragic; how criminal; heads should roll; cells doors open and slam shut on everyone who had a hand in this!

Another dear brave victim of illegal immigration and all its "ilk"!!

Unforgivable of the town not to investigate and run these murderers into court. They've now been on the loose; killing everywhere they go.

But, according to Hunt, we should make sure they qualify for "in-state tuition"....you know, 'cuz "it's the moral thing to do".

Pure Evil.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn