Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Catholic Pastors

Just wrote a message to Providence Office of Communications about Bishop Thomas Tobin at: kdavis@dioceseofprovidence.org which is their Office of Communications.

This story appears first under "Other News" on the website of the Diocese of Providence (RI), which can be contacted directly as follows:

Diocese of Providence (RI)
    Telephone: (401) 278-4500
    Main FAX Number: (401) 831-1947
    Office of Communications 'Phone: (401) 278-4600
    Office of Communications FAX: (401) 278-4859

Or write:
    Most Reverend Thomas J. Tobin
    Bishop of Providence
    One Cathedral Square
    Providence, R.I. 02903-3695

http://www.dioceseofprovidence.org

Employing an illegal alien in the United States was made illegal by the Immigration and Reform Act of 1986 (IRCA), and encouring continued protection of those who do so is, I believe, preaching sedition.

And, with all due respect to the many legal, loyal, and socially contributing Americans of Spanish descent within our country, this diocese"s "Multi-Cultural Ministries" seems mostly confined to its "Hipanic Ministry", which has a special office and offers an extensive number of special services. Beyond that, brief descriptions are given of its "Black Catholic Ministry" and "Immigration & Refugee Services". No mention is made of special ministries to any ethnic group other than "Hispanics" or in any other foreign language other than Spanish.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I can see why they need to keep Illegals in their churches. They are the only ones left that they can sexually molest without fear of legal or criminal penalties.

Senior Member ShockedinCalifornia's Avatar
    I wonder what these people will do when ICE stops picking up criminals and shuts down its offices and the agents go home to find other work.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12