Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

TAKE AWAY

TAKE AWAY THEIR TAX EXEMPT STATUS ALREADY. When is enough enough?
    They want to play politics let them. Now they must pay taxes to do so...

Re: TAKE AWAY

Quote Originally Posted by Tbow009
    TAKE AWAY THEIR TAX EXEMPT STATUS ALREADY. When is enough enough?
    They want to play politics let them. Now they must pay taxes to do so...
    AMEN!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

marquis wrote:
    "great , another thread where people just rag on catholics ......."

I agree that this forum is not intended to be anti anything except illegal immigration. I believe that this is a church/state issue rather than one in which to direct personal animosity toward a specific religion, and I am sorry if this post brought on a barrage of "anti-Catholic Church" comments. Unfortunately, the majority of relgious leaders in the United States now have come out in favor of CIR, which they are framing as a "moral issue". On the other flank, the self-interested lawyers portray it as the "civil rights issue of the 21st century". At the same time, businesses want cheap labor. So we just have to keep working in opposition to illegal immigration and for legal immigration on a reduced scale, which is the purpose of this forum.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by TakingBackSoCal
    Quote Originally Posted by marquis
    great , another thread where people just rag on catholics .......

umm anyone who's religion is 3,000 years old please raise your hand , and no break away relgions and new age cults don't count ...
    I can't stand your video.

And your reasoning is off.

SILVER?

Get a gas mask for some good times.

I was raised by the Catholic religion.

Left them and are NEVER turning back.
    yes silver ... it would take me too long to explain how inflation works , why precious metals act as a hedge against it , and how silver is undervalued .. i've pointed the way , now you either have to do the resarch yourself or not at all ...

i'm sorry that you've had a bad experince with the church .....

Quote Originally Posted by Texas2step
    marquis wrote:
    "great , another thread where people just rag on catholics ......."

I agree that this forum is not intended to be anti anything except illegal immigration. I believe that this is a church/state issue rather than one in which to direct personal animosity toward a specific religion, and I am sorry if this post brought on a barrage of "anti-Catholic Church" comments. Unfortunately, the majority of relgious leaders in the United States now have come out in favor of CIR, which they are framing as a "moral issue". On the other flank, the self-interested lawyers portray it as the "civil rights issue of the 21st century". At the same time, businesses want cheap labor. So we just have to keep working in opposition to illegal immigration and for legal immigration on a reduced scale, which is the purpose of this forum.
    CIVIL RIGHTS ISSUE OF THE 21st CENTURY MY @SS THESE PEOPLE ARE NOT CITIZENS SO THEY HAVE NO RIGHTS, NOT IN THIS COUNTRY ANYWAY.

umm anyone who's religion is 3,000 years old please raise your hand , and no break away relgions and new age cults don't count ...
    I identify with Christian and was raised that way - we get bashed on all the time. Especially by athiests with a chip on thier shoulder who see us as a "soft target" - you know, a little turn the other cheek action.
    Well, this homey don't play that anymore.

Difference between my church and yours is we don't pray to idols and we don't use guilt as leverage against parishners to gain mind control over them. One thing all the churchs are getting in common is they are all advocating for amnesty and they are all getting more and more secular-which is why I stopped going. That last church I went to, the pastor actually admitted he listens to AC/DC.

One more thing, by the above post, do you mean you support the actions of the church written in this article? Just curious....if not, then they deserve yet another bashing, right? Sometimes you've got to call a spade a spade. If it was my church, I'd be bashing them too (and have.) You wouldn't believe the nasty fax I sent the other day to the head honchos at the Baptist church for the support of IA's.

Banned
    I'm normally pretty oblivious to organized religion , I believe the science says that creation was pretty much impossible without a higher power somewhere in the dim past ,

But

What the Catholics and Jews and all the rest have done is twisted it to
    their own agendas.

In the end I believe that Religion and Govt should not mix

If the Catholics want to have their 2 cents in the immigration debate they should be able to take the heat, If not , do what they should be doing
    Help these people in their own countries , not be sticking their nose in the immigration laws of this sovereign nation.

Yes Catholic bashing where it is deserved , just like we bash la raza , the aclu and all the rest that advocate for open borders and amensty.

Quote Originally Posted by SicNTiredInSoCal

I identify with Christian and was raised that way - we get bashed on all the time. Especially by athiests with a chip on thier shoulder who see us as a "soft target" - you know, a little turn the other cheek action.
    Well, this homey don't play that anymore.

Difference between my church and yours is we don't pray to idols and we don't use guilt as leverage against parishners to gain mind control over them. One thing all the churchs are getting in common is they are all advocating for amnesty and they are all getting more and more secular-which is why I stopped going. That last church I went to, the pastor actually admitted he listens to AC/DC.

Disclosure . i only consider catholics to be christian ...

Quote Originally Posted by SicNTiredInSoCal

One more thing, by the above post, do you mean you support the actions of the church written in this article? Just curious....if not, then they deserve yet another bashing, right? Sometimes you've got to call a spade a spade. If it was my church, I'd be bashing them too (and have.) You wouldn't believe the nasty fax I sent the other day to the head honchos at the Baptist church for the support of IA's.
    and what am i going to bash my church over ? i DID read the article , can you say the same ?

""There's moral laws that are not being broken. ... Every country has a right to establish their boundaries," he said. "The fact that you can have immigration rules is moral. There's nothing wrong with that. ... Abortion is always taking an innocent life." "

now maybe i missed something but the article states a LONE scholar suggests that the church withold scraments ... maybe you don't understand how the catholic chuch works ... but scholars do not dicate church policy ...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast