Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by marquis
    Quote Originally Posted by SicNTiredInSoCal
    great , another thread where people just rag on catholics .......

umm anyone who's religion is 3,000 years old please raise your hand , and no break away relgions and new age cults don't count ...
    I identify with Christian and was raised that way - we get bashed on all the time. Especially by athiests with a chip on thier shoulder who see us as a "soft target" - you know, a little turn the other cheek action.
    Well, this homey don't play that anymore.

Difference between my church and yours is we don't pray to idols and we don't use guilt as leverage against parishners to gain mind control over them. One thing all the churchs are getting in common is they are all advocating for amnesty and they are all getting more and more secular-which is why I stopped going. That last church I went to, the pastor actually admitted he listens to AC/DC.

Disclosure . i only consider catholics to be christian ...

Disclosure: I consider the above statement to be pretty narrow minded.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

umm anyone who's religion is 3,000 years old please raise your hand , and no break away relgions and new age cults don't count ...
    One more thing, by the above post, do you mean you support the actions of the church written in this article? Just curious....if not, then they deserve yet another bashing, right? Sometimes you've got to call a spade a spade. If it was my church, I'd be bashing them too (and have.) You wouldn't believe the nasty fax I sent the other day to the head honchos at the Baptist church for the support of IA's.
    and what am i going to bash my church over ? i DID read the article , can you say the same ?

""There's moral laws that are not being broken. ... Every country has a right to establish their boundaries," he said. "The fact that you can have immigration rules is moral. There's nothing wrong with that. ... Abortion is always taking an innocent life." "

now maybe i missed something but the article states a LONE scholar suggests that the church withold scraments ... maybe you don't understand how the catholic chuch works ... but scholars do not dicate church policy ...
    What are you going to bash your church over? No ones asking you to, but since you asked why not look up your Cardinal Mahoney who's is out to fill every pugh in your church with illegal fanny? You obviously have not been here at ALIPAC long enough or you'd know about this.

I don't even need to get into the other trouble that church is involved in....

Any church who promotes illegals and rewards their behaviour deserves a bash....mine or yours.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I identify with Christian and was raised that way - we get bashed on all the time. Especially by athiests with a chip on thier shoulder who see us as a "soft target" - you know, a little turn the other cheek action.

Difference between my church and yours is we don't pray to idols and we don't use guilt as leverage against parishners to gain mind control over them. One thing all the churchs are getting in common is they are all advocating for amnesty and they are all getting more and more secular-which is why I stopped going. That last church I went to, the pastor actually admitted he listens to AC/DC.

THAT IS NOT MY QUOTE MARQUIS
    You cannot dedicate yourself to America unless you become in every
    respect and with every purpose of your will thoroughly Americans. You
    cannot become thoroughly Americans if you think of yourselves in groups. President Woodrow Wilson

Quote Originally Posted by TakingBackSoCal

THAT IS NOT MY QUOTE MARQUIS

No worries TakingBackSoCal - I take full credit my comments.

cannot become thoroughly Americans if you think of yourselves in groups. President Woodrow Wilson

One more thing, by the above post, do you mean you support the actions of the church written in this article? Just curious....if not, then they deserve yet another bashing, right? Sometimes you've got to call a spade a spade. If it was my church, I'd be bashing them too (and have.) You wouldn't believe the nasty fax I sent the other day to the head honchos at the Baptist church for the support of IA's.
    and what am i going to bash my church over ? i DID read the article , can you say the same ?

""There's moral laws that are not being broken. ... Every country has a right to establish their boundaries," he said. "The fact that you can have immigration rules is moral. There's nothing wrong with that. ... Abortion is always taking an innocent life." "

now maybe i missed something but the article states a LONE scholar suggests that the church withold scraments ... maybe you don't understand how the catholic chuch works ... but scholars do not dicate church policy ...
    What are you going to bash your church over? No ones asking you to, but since you asked why not look up your Cardinal Mahoney who's is out to fill every pugh in your church with illegal fanny? You obviously have not been here at ALIPAC long enough or you'd know about this.

I don't even need to get into the other trouble that church is involved in....

Any church who promotes illegals and rewards their behaviour deserves a bash....mine or yours.
    you do understand that there are 1 billion catholics in this world right ? even one cardial does not speak for the church ...

at anyrate the church doesn't see us as americans or mexicans or whatever , to the church and before god we are all human beings ....

we have put these distinctions on ourselves ....

i can understand the postion of church leaders who might be for amnesty or open borders ..

Why is that churches look to IMPORT their flock?

That is what troubles me. And i'm not alone.

There are plenty already here to preach to.

A longtime Catholic scholar is suggesting that bishops consider denying communion to Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio and other officials who support the Arizona immigration law.
    Any Catholic priest who would deny holy communion to someone because of the Arizona law should excommunicated.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I'm sorry, the e-mail of ameriansunited@au.org is not working. Does anyone have a more current address? I wrote a wallop of a letter and am itching to send it!! Who can help??

Quote Originally Posted by keekee
    I'm sorry, the e-mail of ameriansunited@au.org is not working. Does anyone have a more current address? I wrote a wallop of a letter and am itching to send it!! Who can help??
    Heyy Kekee

Looks like the "c" is missing in e-mail address of Americansunited.

Hope this helps.
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123