Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Re: CBS NEws: Illegal immigrant births at our expense

"So your son is an American citizen. What does that mean to you?" Pitts asked.

"I am very glad that he was born. That's why I came here - so my children, my husband and I could have a better life," she said through a translator.
    Be sure to archive this, because the open borders cheerleaders always say illegals don't come here because of birthright citizenship.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

About time C.B.S. finally a tv news staion that is actually talking about what is really going on in America. Rare these day's!

It is nice to see that they are actually reporting it. They also need to include all the other free care they get. There is a clinic in Hollywood, Florida for the poor and it is almost exclusively used by illegals. They drive there with no driver's license and bring their anchor babies for free care. I know a police officer who does an off duty assignment there and he feels like he is a foreign country. These people get a number and when they call the number in English they don't even know it is their turn.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

When posting a news article please also provide the source link.

Found at:
    www.cbsnews.com
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Food stamps, housing, free medical care, free schooling, free lunch and
    breakfast and we the taxpayer foot the bill, good deal for someone, and
    sad fact but I find in my area they still owe allegiance to Mexico after getting all the welfare.
    I'm old with many opinions few solutions.

Take healthcare for example -- an estimated $1.1 billion per year for undocumented men, women and children, according to the Rand Corporation.
    That figure is for ONE county - LA county!

from a previous alipac posting:

Antonovich Releases January Illegal Immigrant Numbers
    Monday, 17 March 2008

Social services cost LA County over $36 million.

New statistics from the Department of Public Social Services reveal that illegal aliens and their families in Los Angeles County collected over $36 million in welfare and food stamp allocations in January 2008, announced Los Angeles County Supervisor Michael D. Antonovich.

Twenty five percent of the all welfare and food stamps benefits are going directly to the children of illegal aliens. Illegals collected over $19 million in welfare assistance for January 2008 and over $16 million in monthly food stamp allocations, for a projected annual cost of $420 million.

“Illegal immigration continues to have a devastating impact Los Angeles County taxpayers,â€
    "

Quote Originally Posted by florgal
    WHY weren't the numerous hospital closings in border states addressed?

WHY wasn't the illegal alien mother asked if she felt it was WRONG to cross the border, drop her load in an AMERICAN hospital and STEAL from AMERICAN taxpayers?

WHY wasn't the issue of HER ILLEGAL ALIEN HUSBAND AND TWO OTHER ILLEGAL ALIEN KIDS addressed? Are THEY stealing from the AMERICAN taxpayer too? YOU BETCHA!

Will this illegal alien mother, husband and THREE children NOW GO BACK TO MEXICO after getting her FREE c-section? Oops- they didn't ask THAT question. I guess CBS knows the American people can figure that out for ourselves.

Fair and balanced? Not by a long-shot in my opinion. Pretty much what I expected.
    Good questions Florgal.

Some hospitals have closed and others have closed some departments in South Florida. One hospital in Broward County actually closed their paediatric ward and I would say that part it was due to freebies to illegals. Another thing I noticed here in South Florida is that the hospital I go to goes out of their way to get insured people's co pay up front but will treat you even if you don't pay up front. They also now send notices if the insurance is taking long to pay for you to call them and if you got a letter with questions regarding the hospital visit they also ask you to fill out the paper work and send it to them immediately. This is all thanks to illegals as the number of them using the hospital has increased causing the new policies for the rest of us.

Re: CBS NEws: Illegal immigrant births at our expense

Quote Originally Posted by Bowman
    "So your son is an American citizen. What does that mean to you?" Pitts asked.

"I am very glad that he was born. That's why I came here - so my children, my husband and I could have a better life," she said through a translator.
    Be sure to archive this, because the open borders cheerleaders always say illegals don't come here because of birthright citizenship.
    I didn't know that!

Quote Originally Posted by Populist
    "..Things are much better here in the U.S. because they help children so much more."
    I hope the corrupt Mexican elite are proud of themselves. They enrich themsleves while they neglect Mexican children.
    Our own government isn't any better when they allow illegal immigration to continue while thousands of Americans are killed by them each year. Those who are currently running our government plain and simple, suck.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast