Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Census 2010: Should Illegal Immigrants be counted?

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Seems to me I read somewhere that due to the high number of illegals in Mexifornia, our state ( ) was able to obtain 2-3 extra House seats. That is not right. That means other states lose representation.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

MW
    Jean wrote:

Seems to me I read somewhere that due to the high number of illegals in Mexifornia, our state ( ) was able to obtain 2-3 extra House seats. That is not right. That means other states lose representation.
    Yep, and I think California is the last place I want to see more U.S. House representation come from (nothing personal).

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by jean
    Texas too.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

NO ! Illeagles SHOULD NOT BE COUNTED !
    They ar not CITIZENS OF OUR COUNTRY !

They should be counted, then deported.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Let me re-state that.... Count them but ask the citizenship questions, like are you a US citizen, then segregate that portion of the population from the tally used to determine voting districts.

Dixie

We need to take a stand on this and not allow acorn or the government to ask personal questions like what time I leave for work.

acorn will have NO access to my personal information nor this rogue government. They will NOT be allowed on my property!!

The only thing I will answer is number of people in my household.

I hear they don't even ask if you are a legal citizen on this census!!!

We all need to stand together on this!!!!
    Once abolish the God and the government becomes the God.*** -G.K. Chesterton from the book 'The Shack' by Wm. Paul Young-

Northern California (moved back to fight for our land and freedom)
    Obviously, if ACORN has anything to do with it the numbers will be off base.

I think we should count them so all the idiots out there get a clue what we are dealing with financially and physically. At least we will know where they are and can do something about it.

I live in an Hispanic community. If any of you think they are interested in following any laws you are not paying attention like our POTUS and his staff. They have their own rule of law in their communities. And, most of them have guns to protect them from gringos. We need to wake up.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12