Like Tree12Likes

Thread: Central American news agencies reportedly telling people it is easy to cross the U.S.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

Central American news agencies reportedly telling people it is easy to cross the U.S.

Glenn Beck

This is straight out of the progressive playbook: Create stories that tug at the heart strings. Overwhelm the system. The next stop is fundamental transformation.

Central American news agencies reportedly telling people it is easy to cross the U.S. border

“The news reports in Guatemala, and I assume other countries, are telling their citizens that America will welcome you and your children with open arms,” Pat said exasperatedly. “And we’ll give you a bus ticket to get there.” Front page image courtesy of the AP
    Glenn Beck

Central American news agencies reportedly telling people it is easy to cross the U.S. border

Friday, Jun 6, 2014 at 1:49 PM EST

Video at the page link:

Glenn has spoken about the spike of unaccompanied immigrant children caught crossing the southern border. The Obama Administration claims some 60,000 children will attempt to cross the border this year alone, and last month the federal government set up emergency temporary housing for these children at Lackland Air Force Base near San Antonio.
    As Fox News reported, earlier this week President Obama called the surge of children an “urgent humanitarian situation.” On Monday, the White House asked Congress for an extra $1.4 billion in federal money to help cope with this problem. President Obama said the U.S. would continue to house the children at two military bases.
    On radio this morning, Glenn refused to believe this “urgent” situation is purely coincidental.
    “I think another prediction came true this week. Earlier this week, I said, ‘Who is sending a message to the Mexican population?’ We have to find out who is sending a message to the Mexican population,” Glenn said. “I don’t believe it is just, ‘Hey, we’re going to pass comprehensive immigration reform.’ I think that it is a coordinated message… So I said, ‘You watch. We’re going to find out, somebody is ginning up the machine.’”
    As it turns out, it is believed most of these children crossing the border are coming from Central American, and a new report from KRGV-TV sheds a new light as to why this influx is occurring.
    KRGV reports:
    Central Americans say news reports in their countries are encouraging them to make the journey north to the United States.
    A mother and child told CHANNEL 5 NEWS that the message being disseminated in their country is, “go to America with your child, you won’t be turned away.”
    The woman, Nora Griselda Bercian Diaz, from Guatemala, said she endured threats from the Zetas and extortion from corrupt Mexican police. She eventually crossed the Rio Grande with her 6-year-old Delmi Griselda Paul Bercian by her side.
    The woman said she wants a U.S. education for her daughter.
    “The news reports in Guatemala, and I assume other countries, are telling their citizens that America will welcome you and your children with open arms,” Pat said exasperatedly. “And we’ll give you a bus ticket to get there.”
    Given the rhetoric of the Obama Administration up until this point, Glenn really isn’t surprised this is occurring.
    “Have we heard the Administration not sending that message,” Glenn asked. “I will guarantee you – if there were any enterprising, real journalist… this Administration or a friend of this Administration has quietly spread that word through all of Mexico and South America: Come to America… I know it to be true… They’re all in on it.”

See the complete KRGV report HERE.

http://www.glennbeck.com/2014/06/06/...he-u-s-border/
    Last edited by AirborneSapper7; 06-07-2014 at 01:30 AM.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

this is a south American Coup d'état supported by the Progressives and RINO's
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

News Reports in Central America: ‘Go to America With Your Child, You Won’t Be Turned Away’

Leah Barkoukis | Jun 05, 2014

Obama’s calling the mass influx of children illegally entering the U.S. an “urgent humanitarian situation” and that’s exactly what it is—Breitbart has the photos to prove it. The tens of thousands of children that are coming across the U.S.-Mexico border, many of whom from Central America, are unaccompanied. Officials are overwhelmed and sources tell filmmaker Dennis Michael Lynch that the Border Patrol in Texas is on the brink of collapse.
    Officials are trying to transport children to their illegal-immigrant family members already in the U.S., and parts of at least two military facilities are being used to house the children. But the photos Breitbart obtained show just exactly what that looks like.
    “The results of this mismanagement [by DHS] are thousands of individuals living in inhumane conditions for an indeterminate period of time, as well as exhausted and overwhelmed Border Patrol agents and CBP detention facilities," border expert Sylvia Longmire tells Breitbart. “This is an awful way to showcase what cartel and gang violence is doing to children and their families in Central America, and it's a humiliating example of what our government's inability to develop solid immigration and border security policies can cause.”
    Republicans argue that the problem has undoubtedly gotten worse as the word has gotten out about the administration’s lax immigration enforcement policies. And they’re right.
    McALLEN - Central Americans say news reports in their countries are encouraging them to make the journey north to the United States.
    A mother and child told CHANNEL 5 NEWS that the message being disseminated in their country is, "go to America with your child, you won't be turned away."
    The woman, Nora Griselda Bercian Diaz, from Guatemala, said she endured threats from the Zetas and extortion from corrupt Mexican police. She eventually crossed the Rio Grande with her 6-year-old Delmi Griselda Paul Bercian by her side.
    The woman said she wants a U.S. education for her daughter.
    […]
    Bercian Diaz said she has no family in the United States. Her hope of staying here relies on her little girl. She said the message in her country is that America's borders are open to all families.
    News reports in Guatemala say mothers and small children are getting bus tickets, Bercian Diaz said.
    "I said, ‘I need to act right now, because this will end and my girl won't have a future,'" Bercian Diaz said.
    And to make matters worse, the administration announced on Thursday that it will renew its non-deportation program for young adult illegal immigrants.
    “Despite the acrimony and partisanship that now exists in Washington, almost all of us agree that a child who crossed our border illegally with a parent, or in search of a parent or a better life, was not making an adult choice to break our laws, and should be treated differently than adult law-breakers,” Homeland Security Secretary Jeh Johnson said.

http://townhall.com/tipsheet/leahbar...campaign=nl_pm

When 'Bama won't protect American interests, we can't really blame others for taking advantage. In their eyes, we don't have the backbone to protect ourselves, so they may as well cash in.

Score another opne for 'Bama, again thumbing his nose at the American people.
    Americans first in this magnificent country

American jobs for American workers

Fair trade, not free trade

Joe the Plumber

BREAKING: ILLEGALS BEING TOLD TO GET INTO AMERICA AS FAST AS POSSIBLE. BORDER SWAMPED: Story Below:

Illegal Immigrants: Reports in Central America Encourage Trek North - Joe For America

Illegal Immigrants: Reports Encourage Trek North. A mother said the message in their country is, "go to America with your child, you won't be turned away.
    joeforamerica.com

Illegal Immigrants: Reports in Central America Encourage Trek North

Posted by Joe For America on Jun 6, 2014 in Breaking Stories
    Illegal immigrants have border patrol agents running in circles, thanks to news agencies south of the border.

h/t: KRGV.com
    Central Americans say news reports in their countries are encouraging them to make the journey north to the United States.

A mother and child told CHANNEL 5 NEWS that the message being disseminated in their country is, “go to America with your child, you won’t be turned away.”

The woman said she wants a U.S. education for her daughter. “I want to study,” said the girl who hopes to one day become a doctor.

A CHANNEL 5 NEWS crew met the mother and daughter three hours after they crossed the border illegally. They were lost and searching for Border Patrol agents.

Bercian Diaz said she has no family in the United States. Her hope of staying here relies on her little girl. She said the message in her country is that America’s borders are open to all families.

News reports in Guatemala say mothers and small children are getting bus tickets, Bercian Diaz said.

“I said, ‘I need to act right now, because this will end and my girl won’t have a future,’” Bercian Diaz said.

Bercian Diaz said she has a haunting past. She was deported a year ago. Her fear is that the deportation will break up her family.

Bercian Diaz worked in California restaurants until she got caught. She would send money back to help her daughter.

“I brought her here because I know this is a better future for her,” Bercian Diaz said.

Bercian Diaz said they endured harassment in Tampico. She said members of the Zetas drug cartel tried to kidnap them. “They chased us to kidnap us to request for ransom,” Bercian Diaz said. She said they barely escaped.

Bercian Diaz said they found corruption in the Mexican government. “They were asking for 500 pesos, 600 pesos. The federals took that money from us,” she said.

She said the Mexican federal police and immigration officers asked for money to “turn the other way. The immigration officers took 1,500 pesos,” Bercian Diaz said.

She said the threat of rape and kidnapping haunted them every day.

The young girl wept as they waited for Border Patrol agents.

“I’m afraid of being separated,” the girl said.

“She doesn’t want to be away from me,” Bercian Diaz said.

Bercian Diaz said the fear of cartels and corruption was replaced by fear of what’s to come.

Agents eventually arrived and ushered the mother and daughter into a van. The agents didn’t have time to turn around before another group came walking up the same road.
    While the Mexican federales and cartels are lining their pockets with extortion money, U.S. taxpayers are paying to have border patrol agents play Loop d’loop, Ring Around Rosie, or maybe a game of Chase Your Tail. Whatever you call it, it’s circle jerking at its costliest.
    (T)

http://joeforamerica.com/2014/06/ill...ge-trek-north/

This is straight out of the progressive playbook: Create stories that tug at the heart strings. Overwhelm the system. The next stop is fundamental transformation.
    Bingo,this has been the plan from day one of this administration, destroy our military, our will, our money and turn America into a third world like country and it's happening before our eyes and yet no one can or will stop it, sad days.
    Last edited by Ratbstard; 06-07-2014 at 01:55 PM. Reason: fixed quote
    I'm old with many opinions few solutions.

working4change
    This goes back to his book about his father..his father hated this country and he's taking care of business

When G.W. Bush first wanted to invade Iraq I wrote him that if he included Mexico to stop illegal immigration I would support any other war he felt was necessary.

Now it is very obvious that that would have made more sense than going to Iraq!!

Never will I vote for any Republican! Never will I vote for a Democrat! Never will I vote for an independent that has ever been either of the above, those parties have a habit of "bait and switch." In the business world they made "bait and switch" illegal, but cannot discipline themselves to follow rules that they impose on others! Are we proud of what we have elected for the past 30 years?

Obama said he was going to fundamentally change our country, how true that turned out to be in so many ways.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn