Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Channel 4 Miami just had a story of parents being deported.

I just finished watching a sob story with kids crying over their illegal parents being deported. CBS Channel 4 news showed this. They also had an immigration lawyer saying it is unfair. I would like to ask the lawyer how fair it is to taxpayers to pay for the birth of those kids, not to mention doctors bills and school costs. If the parents loved their kids then they would take them back home with them. Afterall those kids do know how to speak Spanish.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I suspect the reason many choose to leave their children behind is because they plan on coming right back.

I suspect the reason many choose to leave their children behind is because they plan on coming right back.
    You've got that right, Greyparrot.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by greyparrot

They will be back in three days, as Elvira Arellano did. Leaving the children behind is just a show to make people feel sorry for them. And ok. if they leave their children behind, it just proves that they don't care about the children, and that the reason to have them was to milk off the system an stay in the country. The lawyer should tell the parents that what they did by having children knowing that they were illegals is not fair.

A law should be passed, where they HAVE to take their kids with them...up to the age of 18.

Before that law is passed, we need to stop anchor babies.

The thing is, they leave them here, then these kids get all the perks available to them.
    Do not vote for Party this year, vote for America and American workers!

You are right. They should take their children back with them. We can't afford this anymore especially all costs of medical care that makes healthcare cost more and same with our income taxes. They don't want to look at the fact that someone has to pay for it or rather, they just don't care.