Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Squash, melon, cucumber harvester
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7m-0w_PXNeg

43 second video. Vogel cucumber harvester
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jiXC2tHn ... re=related
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

No sympathy. There are legal programs that will allow Mexicans to come here and work in agriculture. The farmers are too lazy to process the paperwork and the Mexicans want the freedom to bail out of farm work and take an American job in construction or manufacturing

You are right Take a look at the crime in the areas they work and live and the kids they have grow up and walk the streets and join gangs never would they do the work their parents do.They do what the parents taught them sneak cheat steal lie kill all for their own kind and against their own kind.
    When someone does you wrong you strike back..I always ask who picks the veges at the farmers market and if they say Mexicans I walk away till I find one they says our family .
    We still have a few whose families wake at the crack of dawn and do their own work on their own farms and those are the ones that get me and my family & friends crowding their fruits and vegies....I know I'm not making a dent in the farmers who hire illegals because they have more money then little family farms but i still have choices and I chose not give them a penny.

QUOTES FROM OTHER BLOGGERS:

I have freinds who have been out of work for over a year and went to the orchards to try and find work. They could'nt get a job because, and I quote " you are not brown enough". In the San Joaquin County in California (where I live) If you are white you don't get to work in the fields. These farmers are liars.

JULIKINS209

If farmers need labor they should hire legal migrant workers. These workers should be keep in fenced in dormitories for the picking season and then sent home when the job is done. Workers caught outside the wire should have their wages confiscated and deported immediately. The workers should not be allowed to bring their families and if a female worker gets pregnant she should sent packing. Farmers caught using illegal aliens should be stripped of their citizenship and deported to the home country of their precious illegal aliens.

OsamaBinGoldstein
    Join our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & to secure US borders by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

First of all, it they want to come here to work, we have over 20 guest worker programs. They could chose one, work, then leave. They don't have to bring their families, they could just leave and go back home. Secondly, when I was young and going to school WE use to go the the fields for summer jobs. We use to have teenage kids working at McDonalds, etc. Now, except for IN & OUT, they are all older Mexican employees that alot of time can't even speak English when they are trying to take your order. And Heaven forbid, if you order something out of the ordinary. This crap is a sham. There is no job Americans won't do.

[quote = " HAPPY2BME "] Una solución simple . Tome todos los que están sentados de espaldas recogiendo el bienestar y enviarlos a los campos a recoger el producto . Debemos conseguir algo para todos los dólares de impuestos que gastamos en asistencia social. [ / quote]
    I agree
    All Countries have bordersÂ* and laws must be respected

Quote Originally Posted by agrneydgrl
    First of all, it they want to come here to work, we have over 20 guest worker programs. They could chose one, work, then leave. They don't have to bring their families, they could just leave and go back home. Secondly, when I was young and going to school WE use to go the the fields for summer jobs. We use to have teenage kids working at McDonalds, etc. Now, except for IN & OUT, they are all older Mexican employees that alot of time can't even speak English when they are trying to take your order. And Heaven forbid, if you order something out of the ordinary. This crap is a sham. There is no job Americans won't do.
    Allow me to share a true horror story with you One of my grandaugters is a juvenile diabetic. She takes insulin at least twice a day. One day I took several of the grandkids to McDonalds. This McDonalds had recently employed almost the entire staff with Hispanics. I know not whether they were legal or illegal. I ordered each of the kids a cold drink. She, of course, ordered a diet drink. Order was filled, and we were on our way pulling out of the parking lot. She turned to me and said, "Grandma, I don't think this is diet, it tastes like it has sugar in it". I took a sip, and I, too, know the difference in taste. I immediately checked the receipt to see if perhaps I had made a mistake. Sure enough, there was a diet drink item on the receipt. I was livid. I went back into McDonalds, only to find at least three other people with screwed up orders....probably not the same type as mine, but screw ups just the same. I called the manager. He graciously offered to replace the drink. Gracious or not I looked around the joint at what was working there and told him if this ever happened to me or mine again, I would make the "McDonalds hot coffee" incident look like a traffic ticket in court. His comment was, "I understand". He must have. Today, there is a mix of employees there and the Hispanics speak and I assume read very good English.

150 years ago the farmers complained: "Without slaves, who will pick the cotton?" Seems they still have a similar mindset.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

escalade: Our local Burger King had so many orders messed up they finally hired an all American crew. Since they made the change, they've had so much positive feedback and increased business.
    "A Nation of sheep will beget a government of Wolves" -Edward R. Murrow

ReggieMay is right....farm work is USUALLY just a stepping stone for them to earn enought money to get hired on to the next, better job - usually construction etc....

Light bienvenido hermosa
    I support enforcement and see its lack as bad for the 3rd World as well. Remittances are now mostly spent on consumption not production assets. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast