Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

NO I call him much worse...in private...but I coined Jherkoff...
    Sorry ...I am wery wery bad
    and I have never been able to spell his name correctly anyway...but Jherkoff...seemed right
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother

Come on everyone lets get our voices heard, time to get involved, calls, faxes e-mails and post at this link and let everyone know what you are hearing. Lets let congress know what real Americans Want!!

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... c&p=363412

Check out Operation Bring it Home also and get your home towns involved!!

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=63288
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Does anyone mind if we start calling him Cherkoff on a regular basis?
    Cherkoff is fine, but Jerkoff fits my description of him.
    REMEMBER IN NOVEMBER!

Dear Secretary Jerkoff,
    Do you really expect me to believe anything you now say about enforcement? What have you done in the first 6 years of the Bush administration????? You are so funny!
    You and your @sshole boss will be out of office in a year and a half so don't worry about it. Just sit back and count your retirement.
    <div>Thank you Governor Brewer!</div>

Out here in California they refer to Jerkoff as "The Skull".
    <div>Suppose you were an idiot, and suppose you were a member of congress; but I repeat myself. Mark Twain</div>

Ok, I sent my email. Hold on, someones knocking on my dooooooooooooo
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Quote Originally Posted by pjr40
    Out here in California they refer to Jerkoff as "The Skull".
    sounds like a perfect name for a super villain.

Chertoff says immigration bill "bows to reality"
    Thu May 24, 2007 7:53AM EDT
    WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Conservative Republicans working to block a compromise immigration bill risk endorsing a "silent amnesty" by insisting on unfeasible mass deportations, U.S. Homeland Security Secretary Michael Chertoff said in an interview published on Thursday.

In remarks to USA Today, Chertoff also criticized liberal immigrant rights advocates, saying they could prolong the anguish of immigrant families by withholding support for legislation that could give them legal status.

Chertoff spoke to the newspaper's editorial board in a preview of a Bush administration media campaign to build support of broad immigration legislation being debated by the U.S. Senate, USA Today said.

The compromise bill brokered between the White House and a bipartisan group of senators ties tough border security and work place enforcement measures to the guest worker program and a plan to legalize an estimated 12 million illegal immigrants.

The measure has drawn criticism from many quarters and its fate in the Senate is uncertain.

The bill has been criticized for placing new limits on family-based immigration and conservative Republicans oppose the legalization program saying it would reward people who broke U.S. laws.

Chertoff acknowledged there is "a fundamental unfairness" in legislation that permits illegal immigrants to remain in the United States but said trying to force them to leave would be impossible, USA Today reported.

"We are bowing to reality," Chertoff said.

He dismissed the position of some opponents who argue that illegal immigrants will leave if strict enforcement of U.S. laws makes it impossible for them to find a job.

"You're not going to replace 12 million people who are doing the work they're currently doing," Chertoff said. "If they don't leave, then you are going to give them silent amnesty. You're either going to let them stay or you're going to be hypocritical."

Chertoff warned there would be more mass roundups of illegal workers if the workers do not get a chance to become legal.

"We're going to enforce the law," he said. "People all around the country will be seeing teary-eyed children whose parents are going to be deported."

http://www.reuters.com/article/politics ... 0420070524
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

"You're not going to replace 12 million people who are doing the work they're currently doing," Chertoff said.
    Really, how many baby boomers wont be willing to do those jobs since they wont have enough SS to take care of them? How many teenagers will do those jobs. Most of them cannot find work as it is now. I have dug ditches, picked crops, built houses, worked in a kitchen and more. I did not sneak across the border to do it.

"If they don't leave, then you are going to give them silent amnesty. You're either going to let them stay or you're going to be hypocritical."
    NO, if you do not enforce the law, YOU are NOT doing YOUR job and NEED to be FIRED NOW!

Chertoff warned there would be more mass roundups of illegal workers if the workers do not get a chance to become legal.
    Good.

"We're going to enforce the law," he said.
    Going to enforce the law. Are you not supposed to be enforcing it now Jackass?

"People all around the country will be seeing teary-eyed children whose parents are going to be deported."
    Save the drama for your mama.
    Those kids can go with their parents. Read the Constitution, Since their parents were not legally under the jurisdiction the US Government, their children are not U.S. Citizens.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

"You're not going to replace 12 million people who are doing the work they're currently doing," Chertoff said.
    With that statement, he's really admitting that it's not that they can't deport the illegals, it's that they don't WANT to deport them.

Besides only about half of those 12 million are actually working
    REMEMBER IN NOVEMBER!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast