Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Chertoff refuses to inforce laws

Well if Mr. Chertoff who is suppose to be the "Secretary of Homeland Security" takes issue on enforcing laws written he should not be holding such a position. If he cannot do his job to the fullest he is incompetent. If his excuse is to pass laws such as S . 1348 to make his job easier he needs to be shown the door immediately.

Its not only so poorly written it invites more chaos and at the expense of every legal immigrant who came or will try to come and the current American citizens. A mere fine does not excuse years of abuse to our system or erases the fact that this is amnesty for people who broke the law.

First Mr. Chertoff you need to secure the boarder; this means no more illegals entering and a fence to slow them down. It also provides more security on the boarder with boarder patrol. Also there must be a clear statement said that if after this date, preferably soon as possible; those who enter the country illegally will be deported and will never gain citizenship.
    Without this important law you will fail at your job. Then you need to fine those that hire after this is implemented; and I don't mean a mere slap on the wrist. Also no schooling to illegals from that date on, no social services of any kind and no legal recourse. They are simple sent back. Emergency care fine if they get here but all else ends.
    Now my time to be cynical Mr. Chertoff, if you so want your cheap labor, and all it is needed for is agricultural; I have no problem with a guest worker program with Id's. You can handle that as you said already. They will get paid; get to send the money to their home country but may not become citizens. They are here cause we will allow it and you so desperately want cheap labor as do the farmers; shame on them. This will keep your precious food prices down and will help them with their money problems. They will receive coverage at the farmers expense not U.S. taxpayers.
    In the meantime you will inspire those that work in law enforcement; meaning police; ICE and the INS or any other branch of public service to implement law and order. That means any illegals found will be deported; and you don't have to do it all in 1 day you can do a raid a month if you want. Or do as you find but please try at least.

One more thing; you forgot to address in the Bill S. 1348 anchor kids; the need for a law to be written as such; no child born to illegal immigrants will be American Citizens. This will close that exploited loophole. Pretty simple huh.

Now if you only do the things in order above this would stop the lure of future illegal immigrants but creates your farm workers. It would end future tides of illegals seeking amnesty too. It would be a passed nightmare.

If you could only compromise what is common sense above then maybe we can talk about amnesty for those here now. Your choice. It has to end; you and those up on the hill and the President need to do a bill that is worth the paper it is written on. Any thing less is nothing but failure by you and to our country.

Since this will cost Americans 2.5 - 3 trillion dollars I think the burden of those taxes on us; this is very generous.

Oh and you know what; I don't mind anyone who legally applies from any country just do it legal; simple request.

This is exactly why DHS should not... I repeat should not be a cabinet position. This is a major-major flaw in oversight! Congress should take steps to remove this power from the presidential cabinet.

Absolute power corrupts absolutely!

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

"The reality is, we don't have enough people," said Gutierrez,

The reality is we don't need anymore people, corporations just want to keep making more money! We don't need another Walmart, Mcdonalds, Wendys, Arbys, we don't need more roads and more prisons, we don't need anymore sprawl that makes YOU rich. None of these things help make America a better place. I honestly think our government would stack us like firewood if they could, gone are the days of families and nice houses and land, it 's all apartments and condos now. Do you know why? So they can just keep packing em on in. This country has gotten WWWAAYY overcrowded and these fools want us to believe their still isn't enough of us????? BS!

"The reality is, we don't have enough people," said Gutierrez, adding that many of the United States' economic competitors, such as France, Germany, Japan and China, will be facing a similar demographic shift. "The big challenge of the 21st century is: who gets the people? Who gets the immigrants?" he said. "We don't appreciate today that these people are coming in for free."
    This is the biggest load of crap I've ever read!

But if there were any truth to it, then why do all these so-called "people" have to come from Mexico? What about other counries? If the U.S. truly needs more workers, then why not be fair? Why not allow an equal number of people to come from other countries? WHY do all of them have to come from Mexico?
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

JERKOFF!

Tell Jerkoff to pound sand! What a sorry Bush/Rat he is!

Pro Deo et Patria!
    Pro Deo et Patria

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123