Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by JuniusJnr
    Good point, Charles
    Every body can stand a little Lou Dobbs education
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

You know everytime I hear Bush say the ever popular phrase that illegals are doing the jobs that no American will do, I feel like I turn into the BIG, GREEN INCREDIBLE HULK with my clothes shredding as I suddenly emerge from a regular person.........GRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!
    BackseatDriver, I know how you feel. Some days, I can just read one newspaper article and feel that way.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

We should get Lou Dobbs to send old George a video copy of his segment "Jobs Americans will do"

Probably "George" wouldn't take the time to watch it. After all, Lou Dobbs is an American, not an illegal alien who has an axe to grind.

Probably "George" wouldn't take the time to watch it. After all, Lou Dobbs is an American, not an illegal alien who has an axe to grind.
    OK, so we'll have it made into a comic book that should get his attention.

Junius, GREAT reply to that anchor baby Kokiz!
    Thanks Pixeldoctor

OK, so we'll have it made into a comic book that should get his attention.
    LOL Charles, but make the title of the comic book something like "Georgie and the Border Jumpers get Photo Ops on Lou Dobbs" or something.

Junius, GREAT reply to that anchor baby Kokiz!
    Thanks Pixeldoctor

[quote:kjs0xev4]OK, so we'll have it made into a comic book that should get his attention.
    LOL Charles, but make the title of the comic book something like "Georgie and the Border Jumpers get Photo Ops on Lou Dobbs" or something.[/quote:kjs0xev4]

that might work

Re: Oh hell Naw!!!

Quote Originally Posted by KokizGuerrero
    Why do you have to be so ignorants about the subject... Junius ... if you say that these "sick" people touching your food shouldn't be doing that work .. then why the hell don't you do it..!!!??? Yes .. I am a mexican - american girls ..who feels that this country is just not seeing what all this illegal immigrants are doing for this country... we don't pay taxes.?? heck yes we DOO!! They take off taxes from our checks ... we pay taxes in the stores... we give money for your economy .. But you can't just see that ... cause you think america is all about you but is not...

I just feel you are not people ... just by reading the stuff you write here.. makes me sick... I hope you all are ok ... I really don't wish you could feel or go through all the stuff they are going.. it is really, really sad ...

I ******* HATE AMERICA !!!! I REGRET THE DAY I WAS BORN HERE !!!!!
    So do we!

So do we!
    jcalex? who's WE?

Re: Chertoff Says U.S. to Crack Down on Hiring of Illegal Wo

Quote Originally Posted by had_enuf
    http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=10000087&sid=abqVrmD1OVX4&refer=top_world _news

Chertoff Says U.S. to Crack Down on Hiring of Illegal Workers

April 20 (Bloomberg) -- U.S. Homeland Security Secretary Michael Chertoff announced a crackdown on companies that hire undocumented immigrants, including raids that have arrested more than 1,100 people.

The effort is aimed at those who are ``exploiting illegal aliens'' and ``who adopt as a business model the systematic violation of immigration laws,'' Chertoff told reporters today in Washington. The government will ``make sure we come down as hard as possible.''

Chertoff was joined at the news conference by Immigration and Customs Enforcement chief Julie Myers. The hiring of undocumented immigrants was the focus of legislation passed by the House of Representatives last year, including increased penalties for those who break the law and a national system for electronically verifying worker status.

The Senate has been debating legislation that would give most of the estimated 11 million undocumented immigrants legal status if they meet certain criteria. The measure would also create a new visa program for unskilled workers to enter the U.S. to work.

To contact the reporter on this story:
    Nicholas Johnston in Washington at njohnston3@bloomberg.net

Last Updated: April 20, 2006 11:27 EDT

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$

Could it be possible our emails to ICE last week had something to do with this?
    Michael Chertoff should have "Snow`s" Job,AKA "Bagdhad Tony","There are no American Tanks in Bagdhad" and "Snow" should have Chertoff`s job AKA "Where in the hell did he come form anyway"?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234