Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Cayla99 I don't think it would be a problem finding the Little Red Hen in Spanish in Miami.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by swatchick
    Cayla99 I don't think it would be a problem finding the Little Red Hen in Spanish in Miami.
    Great, then we can pass them out in Chicago lol
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Then, they laid out their grievances. Census numbers show Chicago is at least 25 percent Hispanic, but the Hispanic share of city jobs, including police, school principals and teachers is far smaller.
    Considering the majority are illegal, uneducated, don't speak English, have criminal records and over 50% drop out of school......well they can't have it. They are pulling that here too. Come in mass, invade an area and then demand all the jobs because there's more of them than the rest.....now. Overnight they expect to raid and take over every aspect....qualified or not and for no other reason than they are Latino. They have already exempted Latinos from having a certificate so they can be a teachers aid, but no-one else can.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    Swatchick wrote:

He also said he was an electrician back home and all you need to know to hook up electricity to a home or unit is to make sure it doesn't interrupt the phone service.
    Can you imagine how many house fires that causes? Yeah to hell with safety and regulations just give me the job, who cares if your life is in danger due to my lousy work. What an idiot!!!!!!

Forbes Rates Chicago 3rd Most Miserable City
    Sales Taxes, Public Corruption, Weather Blamed For RankingCHICAGO (CBS) ―
    Click to enlarge
    Chicago is the third most miserable, according to Forbes magazine.
    CBS

Related StoriesForbes: Chicago Is Most Stressful City In U.S. (9/18/200
    Forbes Ranks Chicago 6th Worst City In U.S. (2/13/200
    Citing harsh weather, high sales taxes, and public corruption, Forbes Magazine named Chicago the third most miserable city in the country in its 2009 survey.

Forbes list ranked Chicago more miserable than Buffalo, Detroit, and even Flint, Mich., the former auto manufacturing town whose gloom was immortalized in Michael Moore's "Roger and Me."

The city boasts being the hometown of President Barack Obama, a leading contender for the 2016 Summer Olympics and an impressive record for the Cubs last year, Forbes points out.

Nonetheless, Forbes complains: "Lousy weather, long commutes, rising unemployment and the highest sales tax rate in the country are to blame for the Windy City being near the top of our list. High rates of corruption by public officials didn't help either."

Forbes cites "a little corruption problem" as the major cause for their poor ranking of Chicago. The U.S. Attorney's Office for the Northern District of Illinois has convicted 385 public officials of crimes in the past 10 years, and five of the past nine Illinois governors have been charged with crimes, Forbes points out.

Meanwhile, unemployment is expected to rise to 9.2 percent in Chicago, the Tribune Company has filed for bankruptcy, and major layoffs have hit local powerhouse employers including Midway Games, Motorola and the University of Chicago Medical Center, Forbes said.

"Residents have been showing their dissatisfaction with Chicago with their feet, perhaps fed up by the average low temperature of 17 degrees in January," Forbes' Kurt Badenhausen wrote. "There has been a net migration of people out of Chicago for seven straight years, a trend that is expected to continue."

On top of that, Forbes highlighted the fact that last year marked 100 years since the Cubs had won a World Series.

Forbes' most miserable city of all for 2009 Stockton, Calif., which was hit hard by the housing bust. Following Stockton is Memphis, Tenn., which suffers from a high crime rate and sales tax. Chicago comes third, followed by Cleveland; Modesto, Calif.; Flint, Mich.; Detroit; Buffalo, N.Y.; Miami; and St. Louis.

http://cbs2chicago.com/local/chicago.mi ... 31385.html
    "

Don't even get me started on "Press 1 for English"...
    That is one I would LOVE to see DISAPPEAR
    ProAmnesty groups always talk of how America is a country of IMMIGRANTS in defense of their ILLEGAL INVASION.

Well I could not agree more!

But why is it that, their SUPERIOR RACE (taken from LA RAZA meaning The Race) can not learn ENGLISH and must have all the signs,answering services,bank ATM,or any ATM machine and all packaging be in Spanish.

Through ALL the YEARS this country was being created and formed we now have people that have not learned to accept AMERICA as she IS!!!!!!

BUT still as an ILLEGAL GROUP of PEOPLE MAKING DEMANDS ON THIS COUNTRY and HER CITIZENS

BLOOD PRESSURE RISING!!
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

April
    If you have not donated yet, please do!

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-145650.html

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123