Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Chinese Immigrant DEFIES Obama Gun Grab: ‘I Won’t Be a Slave Here Too’

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Chinese Immigrant DEFIES Obama Gun Grab: ‘I Won’t Be a Slave Here Too’

Chinese Immigrant DEFIES Obama Gun Grab: ‘I Won’t Be a Slave Here Too’

by Top Right News
    on January 6, 2016 in

by Gina Cassini | Top Right News

A Chinese immigrant took a bold stand against President Obama’s recent executive actions on gun control Tuesday in a viral message posted to social media.

Lily Tang Williams, the state chair of the Colorado Libertarian Party, posted a photo to Facebook featuring her AR-15 rifle and the American flag with a vow to never again be a “slave.”

Lily4Liberty

January 5 at 8:09pm ·

If you believe more gun control by your government is going to save lives, you are being naïve. The champion of all the mass killings in this world is always a tyrannical government.

Where I came from, China had killed thousands of the students by its own government during the massacre of Tian An Men square in 1989. I surely wish my fellow Chinese citizens back then had guns like this one I am holding in the picture.

I am a Chinese immigrant and an American citizen by choice. I once was a slave before and I will never be one again.
    I will always stand with my AR, no matter what my President signs with his pen.

‪#‎stopguncontrol‬ ‪#‎tyranny‬ ‪#‎tiananmenmassacre‬ ‪#‎lily4liberty‬

https://www.facebook.com/693477984029441/photos/a.693905133986726.1073741826.693477984029441/998111650232738/?type=3

“I am a Chinese immigrant and an American citizen by choice. I once was a slave before and I will never be one again,” Williams wrote.

“If you believe more gun control by your government is going to save lives, you are being naïve. The champion of all the mass killings in this world is always a tyrannical government.”
    Williams went on to point out the thousands of unarmed students killed during the Tienanmen square massacre, promising to defy the president and “his pen.”
    “Where I came from, China had killed thousands of the students by its own government during the massacre of Tian An Men square in 1989. I surely wish my fellow Chinese citizens back then had guns like this one I am holding in the picture,” she wrote.
    “I will always stand with my AR, no matter what my President signs with his pen.”

The post, which has received more than two thousand shares, drew widespread support from Second Amendment advocates online.

“Lily, you have seen what most Americans have only heard about. Plus, you became a citizen, and you are politically active and have chosen conservative alliances,” one Facebook user wrote. “You are more American then many born here.”

During a public address from the Oval Office Monday, President Obama labeled the executive actions as “consistent with the Second Amendment.”

http://toprightnews.com/immigrant-fr...lave-here-too/

China's human rights record shows they have killed lots more than the thousands of innocent students in Tian An Men square!

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)