Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

CHP thinks drivers in tunnel crash might be illegals

http://www.eyeoutforyou.com/news/local/10581202.html

Local
    CHP looking for missing drivers from I-5 truck accident
    Video High

California authorities are trying to determine the whereabouts of at least 9 drivers involved in the deadly I-5 tunnel crash.

Ten people injured in the crash were taken to area hospitals, another 10 escaped the flames uninjured, three others, including a 6 year old were killed in the crash. That totals 23 people, but the CHP says 31 vehicles were involved in the crash which leaves at least 9 drivers unaccounted for at this time.

Warren Stanley of the California Highway Patrol, "We have to identify all the vehicles and determine who they belong to and based on registration we can move forward to identify those drivers".

The CHP is hoping the missing drivers will come forward. They think those people might not have driver's licenses or could be illegal immigrants. The tunnel remains closed indefinitely which means more traffic on the southbound lanes of Interstate 5.

I cannot write what I really want to say
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother

Yeah, I had the funny feeling when I first learned about this, that something was 'not quite right'... Why am I not surprised?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Oh Geez...they sure like running away from the law, don't they?? Then they gather about demanding RIGHTS!! Well, the only right they have is to turn themselves in!!
    Bless my friends and family, and God Bless America!

I hate to say it, but I suspected there were illegal aliens involved in the crash. Imagine what that would do to Bush's plan to have Mexican trucks and their drivers all over our streets. I'm sure it will all be covered up.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by PhredE
    Yeah, I had the funny feeling when I first learned about this, that something was 'not quite right'... Why am I not surprised?
    Co-signing. That was the first thing that crossed my mind, get ready for the cover up.
    It's Time to Rescind the 14th Amendment

Of course they were illegals.....a previous article noted people running away.

I'm not suprised at all. I figured it was either Mexican trucks, illegals, or both involved. And WHY haven't we been told the name of the trucking company(ies) whose truck CAUSED the wreck?

It's SOP when you get into a wreck in Mexico to run.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Trucker's Phone Call May Be Clue He's Among Dead in I-5 Pileup
    Los Angeles Times ^ | October 15, 2007 | Jean-Paul Renaud and Tami Abdollah

Posted on 10/15/2007 7:03:09 PM PDT by kellynla

Trucker Ricardo Cibrian was in a jam. He had just collided into the rear end of a semi-truck in front of him and was immediately hit from behind by another vehicle. He could see that the truck he hit had struck another and that they were both on fire.

Cibrian called a friend from his cellphone to report the accident and to say he was trapped in his truck. The friend told him to try to break the window.
    As the friend listened, he heard an explosion and the line went dead.

The phone call was described by Espree Campos, a friend who learned about the call from Cibrian's wife.

Today, Cibrian's wife, Victoria Martinez, was headed to Mexico to retrieve dental records that would confirm her husband was one of three people killed in Friday night's fiery accident on the Golden State Freeway in Santa Clarita, said Campos, who was taking care of the family's two children.

"They told us that they found his body," Campos said.

The man Cibrian called that evening notified Cibrian's wife to tell her she needed to get out to the scene. When she did, there was no sign of her husband.

Authorities today did not identify the victims. Three people were killed and 10 were injured, none critically, in the chain-reaction crash just south of the intersection of Interstate 5 and State Route 14, the Antelope Valley Freeway. Two of those killed were a 38-year-old male driver of a big rig and a 6-year-old boy who was his passenger, said Los Angeles County Coroner's Lt. Cheryl MacWillie. Earlier, authorities had said an infant was among the victims.

The cause of the accident remains under investigation, authorities said.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/1911715/posts

*Willing to bet Ciberian WAS an illegal alien, why would you call a friend to report an accident instead of the police? [/b]
    It's Time to Rescind the 14th Amendment

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast