Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Re: Christmas is a lonely time for many Latino migrants

Quote Originally Posted by ICEstorm
    Quote Originally Posted by tiredofapathy
    "I am sick of people telling me that I am illegal," she states. Arizona was a part of Mexico long before White people stole it."
    So what's their excuse for being in NY then??
    Good catch
    "A Nation of sheep will beget a government of Wolves" -Edward R. Murrow

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: Christmas is a lonely time for many Latino migrants

Quote Originally Posted by tiredofapathy
    Christmas is a lonely time for many Latino migrants

Miguel Perez-Phoenix Civil Rights Examiner
    Phoenix Examiner - December 25, 2010

Phoenix resident Maria Moldonado came to the United States three years ago. She was working at a restaurant and got fired after an immigration rade. "I am sick of people telling me that I am illegal," she states. Arizona was a part of Mexico long before White people stole it." Ms. Moldonano, a single mother, has been forced to move herself and her three children into a homeless shelter. "They treat us like crap her. We get cheap government food and are often cold."

Erin Cavallo, an undocument student in the Maricopa Community College District, lives in a storage area just outside of Phoenix. "I live in a box. It's uncomfortable, but I have to do what I need to in order to survive." Ms. Cavallo plans to finish her school work and wants to become a nurse, but is being prevented from doing so because of her immigration status.

2010 was supposed to be the year of immigration reform. "There has been a lot of screaming, but nothing has happened," says David Valdez of Take Back Aztlán. "In 2011, we will protest and do what it takes to stand for our migrant workers." Mr. Valdez admits that with the Repubicans taking over Congress, positive steps towards immigration reform will be difficult.

http://www.examiner.com/civil-rights-in ... o-migrants
    "I am sick of people telling me that I am illegal,"
    Well gee whiz..duhhhhh....what part of ILLEGAL doesn't she understand????? If it walks like a, well you know what I mean...

"I live in a box. It's uncomfortable, but I have to do what I need to in order to survive."
    I don't see too many boxes around anywhere does anyone else????? Well okay maybe the big orange box!!!! I don't see any of them living there either.

Oh Really it is a lonely time ....well none of them were at Home Depot Christmas Day...so they must have been celebrating Christmas some where!!!!

Fresh out of sympathy for these people...who's choice was it to sneak into our Country.....

Kathyet

"I am sick of people telling me that I am illegal," she states. Arizona was a part of Mexico long before White people stole it."

Umm, HELLO?????? YOU ARE ILLEGAL!!!!!! You cry and moan saying that AZ was stolen from Mexico, but I'm sure if AZ was still Mexico you wouldn't have bothered to come here!!!!! That's the whole point, you are here because you are running from Mexico!!! Just go home and quit saying stupid crap, we're tired of ignorant people like you!
    "Mother Sick of Sending Her Child to A School Overflowing With Anchors and Illegals!"
    http://the-drama-of-my-life.blogspot.com

Quote Originally Posted by MontereySherry
    This says it all in a nutshell. It seems to me more and more they are making it a race war between the Illegal Mexican Community and the Legal White American Community.
    They do not want to admit they are wrong so they blame everything on the white Americans, even though the African Americans can't stand them either. White Americans are pretty much their scape goats!
    "Mother Sick of Sending Her Child to A School Overflowing With Anchors and Illegals!"
    http://the-drama-of-my-life.blogspot.com

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123