Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

chuck baldwin says he will seal the borders!

just got done reading the yummy new website by presidential candidate chuck baldwin.

He says he will SEAL the borders!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://baldwin2008.com/issues/immigration/

I like Chuck Baldwin . I'ld also like to see him get a foot hold and start moving and shaking some branches . America knows little of him. Money is hard to come by now , so for me i must get some errr "Feeling" for the candidate
    Nam vet 1967/1970 Skull & Bones can KMA .Bless our Brothers that gave their all ..It also gives me the right to Vote for Chuck Baldwin 2008 POTUS . NOW or never*

We want the borders sealed and all these people who are not suppose to be here, to be shipped home to where THEY BELONG.
    And all the benefits CUT OFF, like welfare and section 8 and all the other freebies they are getting. And NO MORE MONEY to mexico.
    We need someone who is going to START taking the side of the AMERICANS and not mexico. Seems some people care more about what is going on other countrys and give and give to them while they are cutting the programs for our service men and other AMERICANS who really need help.
    mexico doesnt help no one except mexico. And this COUNTRY IS NOT mexico. I am so sick and tired of hearing the BS that bush is spreading like they come here to work, they pay taxes and they work hard. BS.
    Proud to be an AMERICAN