Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Chuck Baldwin vs. Bob Barr

I'm thinking about voting for Chuck Baldwin. How is he with border security and internal enforcement of immigration laws, vs. Bob Barr?

Ostrich

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

[quote]A president who will listen on immigration issues: Chuck Baldwin
    Friday, 04 July 2008
    Both John McCain and Barack Obama are for various forms of amnesty for illegal aliens, but not so Constitution Party candidate Chuck Baldwin. Baldwin’s background as a staunch opponent of abortion and illegal immigration lends him credibility on the issues, as Baldwin’s been outspoken in his support of Christian conservative causes for years. Baldwin also holds little back in criticizing his former home, the Republican Party.
    The Conservative Voice profiles Baldwin , and here are a couple brief clips from the article:

Upon accepting the Constitution Party nomination, Rev. Baldwin told party members and the news media that his presidency would result in the ending of illegal immigration and abortion. He also discussed his plans to streamline of the federal government, the tapping of oil reserves in Alaska, and a quick withdrawal from Iraq.

“Chuck is the real deal,â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

He IS the strongest advocate for border security you'll ever meet. He is sincere and honest. I know Chuck personally from being in the CP, and by no means am I trying to toot my horn here; just trying to give you guys a personal perspective. We are all concerned by the direction of this great country and righfully so. So again I stress, it is my sincere belief; Chuck is the real deal and loathes the NWO.

In fact, he and I share many of the the same views, he is one of the strongest advocates for border security you'll ever meet and frankly loathes the whole globlist agenda.

Please read his columns here.

http://www.newswithviews.com/baldwin/baldwina.htm

Thanks,

Dan

Quote Originally Posted by SicNTiredInSoCal
    Both Baldwin and Keyes are very anti illegals. Another reason I put Chuck Baldwin as my candidate of choice is also because of his stance on crushing the NWO. He also gets all A's at NumbersUSA for his views on IA's and promises to free Ramos and Compean. Barr is for securing the border but thinks amnesty is ok.

If we here at ALIPAC could build a near perfect candidate-he'd be it in my opinion...
    Very well said. Chuck IS very aware of the evils of the NWO.

I also scored an A on NumbersUSA.

Thank you! Looking more and more like I'll vote for Baldwin come November!

Ostrich

Chuck Baldwin if far more concerned about borders and illegal immigration than Barr could ever be. I AM WRITING IN BALDWIN!
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

A list where Chuck Baldwin is on the ballot.

http://www.constitutionparty.com/ba_stats.php

Quote Originally Posted by SicNTiredInSoCal
    Both Baldwin and Keyes are very anti illegals. Another reason I put Chuck Baldwin as my candidate of choice is also because of his stance on crushing the NWO.
    It's too bad Baldwin and Keyes are not running on the same ticket, right now they are just splitting the immigration enforcement vote. They would get a lot more exposure and votes by working together.

Quote Originally Posted by DanFrank4Congress
    A list where Chuck Baldwin is on the ballot.

http://www.constitutionparty.com/ba_stats.php
    Im happy to Chuck is on the ballot in CA!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast