Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

CrocketsGhost Wrote:

[quote:95fjj958]
    Then what on Earth is your excuse for not having an understanding of how international agreements are crafted? Or maybe that's just you get for attending Midwestern State... [/quote:95fjj958]

I didn't attend "Midwestern State". After I graduated with the University, I worked for the State Department of Economic Development in industrial development as a Project Manager/Industry Recruiter for this Midwestern State.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Banned
    Well, I respect the intelligence that BOTH OF YOU bring to the table here at ALIPAC, and would hope that y'all could quit bickering over 'Who did What When'.

Don't make me quote Rodney King, DAMMIT!!!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Judy
    Crock, I fully understand how these agreements are crafted. And when Globalists get their "boy", their "boy" makes it happen. You take their "boys" away you shut them down.

You want to keep Bush. Fine. I don't. I want him off our payroll; out of the oval office; out on the street looking for a new retirement fund and his own security force. I'm sick and tired of underwriting traitors. You fire them until you get one that has a loyalty to the American People instead of Globalists. Then, they don't draft and craft and cajole and sponsor and promote and cheerlead falsely by the way benefits to a deal they know to be a lie. I'm tired of Traitors in our Oval Office. If we can keep our White House clean, we can save our country. If we don't because of people like you, then we are going to lose it.

There is almost nothing about this situation and predicament that we are in that I do not fully understand so well in fact, I wish I did not. But I do. In two more years, we will no longer be a nation. We are hanging on by a thread today. This is on Fast Track. Something has to be done immediately to slow it down in order to stop it. The Republicans just lost control of the US House of Representatives and the US Senate which means our team no longer controls the US Supreme Court; the US Congress or the American White House. Which means ... we control NOTHING at the federal level and all the damage is being done at that level.

Political experience ... you ask me about political experience? I was hired by a major space and defense contractor to see if I could save funding for SDI (Space Defense Initiative) ... which had already been cut from the budget by the House ... and it was losing by 15 votes in the US Senate. In 4 weeks I developed a strategy, took it to the US Senate, and not only secured that funding but got another $200 million added to it and it made it all the way through Conference Committee and the program was saved. That was during the Bush One Presidency. My strategy was very simple. I explained to the Senators that most Americans already think we have this protection. How upset are they going to be when they find out ... we have no protection ... at all? Would you like to be the one that tells them or would you prefer I do?

We are in the Chess Game of our Lives. And there are some mistakes as there are in any Chess Game that you can never undo, and we're making one right now.

Judy, you either have zero reading comprehension or else you don't think you can hold your own without repeatedly lying about my stated position. NOWHERE have I said anything that could even vaguely be construed as my wanting to "keep Bush." This board is full of my comments to the contrary.

What I have actually said is that there isn't an icecube's change in Hell of getting Bush impeached or that impeaching him, if it could be accomplished, will attain your stated goal because Cheney, who is next in line behind him and Pelosi, who is next in live after that, ALL WANT THE SAME THING. Any of them will pursue the same trade goals, just as both Clinton and G.H.W. Bush and Clinton and Dole, and then later Dubya and Gore and Dubya and Kerry, ALL supported and promoted these agreements.

What you don't appear to be able to conprehend is that I'm telling you that you're barking up the wrong tree. Beyond the fact that anyone else in the line of succession would hold to the same trade philosophy, there is maybe a fraction over zero chance that you or anyone would be able to convince this Congress to impeach Bush. I won't repeat the careful exposition of those reasons that I have already been forced to repeat due to your repeated refusal to acknowledge these salient facts, but allow it to suffice for me to remind you that the "crimes" for which you wish to impeach Bush are not only actions of which a majority in Congress approve, they are acts in which they are COMPLICIT.

Quote Originally Posted by PinestrawGuys
    Well, I respect the intelligence that BOTH OF YOU bring to the table here at ALIPAC, and would hope that y'all could quit bickering over 'Who did What When'.

Ok, then I'll do it!

Can't we all just get along???

Come on you two, lighten up ok? We're all here for the same reason right?
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by PinestrawGuys

My complaint is not over who did what. There's a whole nest of vipers up there in Washington. My complaint is the time wasted pretending that this is such a narrow conspiracy that taking down one player, even one of the major ones, will remotely accomplish the desired goal of preserving/ restoring sovereignty or protecting our borders. I'm sick of the goofy pretense that Congress, especially THIS Congress, is so much on our side that they will take down the President by impeaching him for actions in which THEY THEMSELVES ARE COMPLICIT. Additionally, I'm getting sick and tired of having opinions attributed and ascribed to me that I have never uttered or even remotely suggested. I'm sick of people whose debating skills are so poor that the only way that they can avoid admitting rhetorical defeat is to blatantly lie about me and my position on the issue at hand.

The "who did what and when" is only ancillary to the logical proposition that harping on a hypothetical impeachment for which there is currently no impetus, no will among those who would have to undertake it (Congress), and no probable desirable outcome, given that taking down one globalist will only see the office filled by the next globalist in line or the next or the next ad infinitum.

The best that we could hope for with this wild impeachment gambit is a sufficient distraction to carry out a real plan that attacks the problem simultaneously on many fronts. Snakes are not pack animals and killing the biggest snake does not keep the hundreds sharing the den from striking.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234