Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned

Cities boycotting Arizona turn their backs on Americans

Cities boycotting Arizona turned their backs on Americans long ago

San Francisco...the Sanctuary City by the bay!
    APLast month, Gov. Jan Brewer (R-AZ) signed Senate Bill 1070 into law, which made it a crime for illegal aliens to be present in Arizona. The measure will allow local police officers to inquire into one’s immigration status and remove those here illegally from the streets for deportation.

While President Obama criticized the bill, calling it “misguided,â€

Thank you author Dave Gibson!
    Restitution to Displaced Citizens First!

We should boycott all the boycotting cities and all the sanctuary cities.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by Judy
    I live in San Francisco, and I am boycotting my own city. It ain't easy to buy NOTHING. But I am trying to buy everything I need online, including food items. I still have to pay the rent....can't get around that one. BUT everything else...I am buying outside of San Francisco.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Dallas, Texas, is the next city thinking about passing a resolution condemning AZ1070

OK. Now we know which cities are over-run with illegals. We know whose politics have been hijacked and we can be sure that there are plenty of patriots in each and every one of those cities who is feeling really lonely right now and dares not speak out. Wish there was a way to give them a shout out - come over to alipac!

We must also remember that the citizens who have suffered the most from the illegal invasion are not so inclined to be involved in the political process consistently. For decades nobody has been able to say that they cannot get a job because the illegals took them all. Why? Because of our own ignorance resulting in hatred and intolerance. These people may not be college material. There's a million reasons why. But guaranteed, anybody who has not been able to "make it" in this society has been ridiculed and marginalized into silence. There is always an elder that tells us that this is the land of unlimited opportunity and we have only ourselves to blame if we don't make it. I think that the true fact is that there are only limited opportunities - not enough for all. We hate and revile those of us who are less competent, who cannot rise above their circumstance. We blame them when in actuality there may be some really good reasons but we are not educated enough to see them. We see laziness, slovenliness - all kinds of negative labels when in actuality there most often is underlying medical problems causing it. Our medical diagnostics and care is extremely lacking and ignorant still in these areas. And the other fact is that some of us just are not that bright or the areas that we excel in do not have financial reward in the job market so we have to take the lesser job in order to eat. Bright or not they still have a human right to a job in their land of birth. They should have the right not to have those jobs taken away from them and given to strangers.

People who work hard with their backs are not necessarily dumb. A lot of people still believe in good old fashioned hard work---whether they articulate it or not. The only way that we can continue creating a large number of professional or "educated" jobs is if we have very high immigration levels. This results in population growth, high cost community planning and a never ending spiral of growth, poverty and the doling out of social services.

Republican senatorial candidate and Wall Street currency trader Peter Schiff of Connecticut will tell you exactly that.

Despite what any "progressive" may tout to you about their enlightened super society a genuine economist will tell you it is playing with fire.
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Yes I get to listen to these Ivy scholars on the radio sometimes and they tout that your ability to articulate is an accurate indicator of your intelligence. Life experience tells me that is not true. There are lots of kinds of smarts that aren't measured and those people are not being helped to find where they best belong in the workforce.

As far as what you wrote about creating "educated" jobs. The only part of it I have seen is the high immigration. I don't see any community planning at all.

I know that when I was younger I could not sit down long enough to have a desk job. I had to do physical active work. And my smarts only work in certain ways. People don't get that.

Quote Originally Posted by redpony353
    Quote Originally Posted by Judy
    I live in San Francisco, and I am boycotting my own city. It ain't easy to buy NOTHING. But I am trying to buy everything I need online, including food items. I still have to pay the rent....can't get around that one. BUT everything else...I am buying outside of San Francisco.
    Good for you redpony353!! And you're so right, that it's not easy to buy "NOTHING", but buying LESS can make a huge difference and still hurt them where it counts most, their WALLETS.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

What is freedom???

Freedom--in the United States is the right to be or try to be what you want to be. If you have an IQ of 140 and hold a doctorate, but you are happy fixing pipes and drains or mowing lawns or any number of things--you are free to do so. If you wish to be the President of the USA, you are free to try. There is no honest work that should be degrading. If you are happy doing it--do it!

The Army says, "be all you can be", that is a good slogan. Just remember if "all you can be" is what you want it to be, that is being American and enjoying its freedom.

So, be what you want to be, but never stop from defending the country that, up until recently, allowed you to have that freedom.

God bless America. America for Americans.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast