Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Re: What is freedom???

Quote Originally Posted by misterbill
    Freedom--in the United States is the right to be or try to be what you want to be. If you have an IQ of 140 and hold a doctorate, but you are happy fixing pipes and drains or mowing lawns or any number of things--you are free to do so. If you wish to be the President of the USA, you are free to try. There is no honest work that should be degrading. If you are happy doing it--do it!

The Army says, "be all you can be", that is a good slogan. Just remember if "all you can be" is what you want it to be, that is being American and enjoying its freedom.

So, be what you want to be, but never stop from defending the country that, up until recently, allowed you to have that freedom.

God bless America. America for Americans.
    Exactly!!
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I've known a number of educated, intelligent people who decided they wanted to do physical work instead. Even in the medical field as a highly skilled surgeon you are still doing a service using your hands. It's the educational lobby that keeps pushing young people to seek out "professional" careers...and there is simply a limit to the quantity of managerial, administrative, analytical or "talking head" types that we need.
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The illegal workers undercut civilian workers prices on everything as well as work for lower wages in factories or other jobs they get. The civilian worker cannot maintain what is expected of the "American" way of life on those wages and is marginalized into what I have called non-citizen" status and reviled as well as not getting any of the charitable aid that the illegal gets.

What is wrong with U.S.?

These marginalized citizen workers cannot afford to spend an entire monthly wage on a computer and come here and write to us or participate in the dialogue.

I don't know how the illegal worker manages to work for less, dress their kids so nicely and still send all that money home each month. Do they get breaks on their rent too? I know that some of them live with many others but I have seen that many live well, own homes, eat fantastically, can afford to drink beer every night with the guys in the yard - on the wage of a kitchen prep cook. How?
    Restitution to Displaced Citizens First!

Quote Originally Posted by sarum
    The illegal workers undercut civilian workers prices on everything as well as work for lower wages in factories or other jobs they get. The civilian worker cannot maintain what is expected of the "American" way of life on those wages and is marginalized into what I have called non-citizen" status and reviled as well as not getting any of the charitable aid that the illegal gets.

What is wrong with U.S.?

These marginalized citizen workers cannot afford to spend an entire monthly wage on a computer and come here and write to us or participate in the dialogue.

I don't know how the illegal worker manages to work for less, dress their kids so nicely and still send all that money home each month. Do they get breaks on their rent too? I know that some of them live with many others but I have seen that many live well, own homes, eat fantastically, can afford to drink beer every night with the guys in the yard - on the wage of a kitchen prep cook. How?
    "How?"

The illegal drug trade.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12