Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

You mean.......there are AMERICANS that want to work?

Knock me over with a feather

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by April
    Photo of a happy person applying on this page!

http://www.greeleytrib.com/article/2006 ... /112140115
    Not that he will listen, or agree, or that it will change anything; nit I'm sending a copy to butt hole BUSH.

I have cousins in their middle 20s that work at Tyson. One of them has told me that the boss always talks and gives instructions to everyone in Spanish. He said at times it's hard to understand what's going on even though my cousin had 3 years of Spanish in high school. He also said it's impossible to get it through the illegals heads that bringing in all of their friends and relatives drives the wages down.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by sd_hog
    How much do they pay? benefits? This looks like a good time to put out information to legal Americans that there are JOBS avalible.
    Possible we could start a web site to provide information just for this purpose.
    Isn't it horrible how much guilt the Left has instilled into American citizens in this country?

I always thought it would be a great idea if the federal government started an employment matching service that matched citizens with job openings, but with the idiot, treasonous George Bush pushing illegal immigrants on employers and the ultra-wealthy Indian Caucus pushing more American jobs to be sent to India, I would think it would be impossible to get away from the Open Borders lobby calling you a racist.

What a horrible thing our country has become!

Quote Originally Posted by Mayday
    I have cousins in their middle 20s that work at Tyson. One of them has told me that the boss always talks and gives instructions to everyone in Spanish. He said at times it's hard to understand what's going on even though my cousin had 3 years of Spanish in high school. He also said it's impossible to get it through the illegals heads that bringing in all of their friends and relatives drives the wages down.
    A few weeks ago I was sent to work on a job site where I was the only White American citizen with an all illegal Mexican construction crew and my assistant was a young black worker who spoke extremely thick 'Ebonics' and I couldn't understand him.

I just about hit the roof. Makes me wonder if alot of the white workers who have been laid off are hiding at home waiting for their homes to be reposessed. Things are going to get very ugly and VERY nasty in this country in a short time.

And the Idiot Bush keeps saying that illegal aliens do the jobs Americans won't do.

I can't take this anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndamendsis
    You mean.......there are AMERICANS that want to work?

Knock me over with a feather

But because they are White they lack "diversity" so they should not apply for those jobs. At least that's what the Liberal professors at Michigan State University have brainwashed me into believing.

They also told me that I get to call you a "racist" if you disagree with them on ANYTHING at all.

Aren't we taxpayers lucky that we got to foot the bill for all of this?

April
    magyart wrote:

Not that he will listen, or agree, or that it will change anything; nit I'm sending a copy to butt hole BUSH.

We need to send him this video clip as well because he must have missed it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x5iIXbpC ... ed&search=.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12