Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

CITIZENS SPEAK: GIANT COVER UP ON ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION

CITIZENS SPEAK: GIANT COVER UP ON ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION

By Frosty Wooldridge
    June 14, 2010
    NewsWithViews.com

A massive cover-up continues across America concerning illegal immigration. Katie Couric, Brian Williams, Diane Sawyer and other top networks assist in this deceit. They avoid exposing Americans to how fast our country suffers invasion. They won’t report on the usurpation of law and order. They neglect to expose our borders being overrun by an average of thousands of illegal aliens daily. They won’t report on Spanish becoming our most divisive language crisis. They refuse to report on the growing depth of this national catastrophe as it hits individual American citizens.

Aiding the collaboration, you can count on most of the members of Congress right up to the highest officials in the White House. Janet Napolitano, Eric Holder, Bidden and all the way up to the grand master dude in the White House, Barack Obama, collude on how to continue illegal immigration into the United States. Senators Hatch of Utah, McCain and Kyle of Arizona and Congress critters Degette of Colorado, Dillion of Illinois and Nancy Pelosi of California refuse to do their sworn duty along with hundreds of others. These men and women, sworn to uphold the U.S. Constitution, instead, subvert it, deny it and won’t enforce it. They promote their own agendas, which are, chillingly, against American citizens’ interests. They applauded Mexico’s President Felipe Calderon after he explicitly insulted the U.S. Constitution and the rule of law.

They ignore our immigration law enforcement to such an extent that today, Arizona voters voted SB 1070 as a states’ rights initiative to stop illegal aliens that are overrunning their state. It costs Arizona taxpayers $1 billion annually to pay for illegal aliens using services. Their schools have been overwhelmed, English language trashed, hospitals bankrupted and their jobs stolen by illegal immigrants.

However, Americans scream daily as they suffer from this massive, unrestricted national nightmare. Every state is affected. Millions of Americans suffer unemployment. Our national debt grows past $12 trillion. Immigrants disrespect our language. Our collective anger grows. A mounting discontent screams in coffeehouses and across the Internet.

Those screams include hundreds of e-mails cramming my in-box monthly. They arrive from 48 states. They affect every social strata of America. They are cries from the American Middle Class, which is being destroyed by this immigration invasion. Listen to their voices:

“I live in San Gabriel Valley and used to work in Los Angeles. I saw how the illegal Guatemalans and Mexicans worked together to steal from the retail shop I worked at. They help each other steal and tried to do even more when the boss wasn't looking. I'd try to report it but the manager was in on it and the company didn't do anything so I kept my mouth shut as I spoke limited Spanish and was the only Anglo working with the stock clerks. Illegals steal everything in sight.â€
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

“The greatest invasion in modern history of a First World nation is underway by a Third World nation. Mexico is 'colonizing' the United States of America and will overrun it without firing a shot. Inch by inch, day by day, Mexicans overrun California and are branching out. Other immigrants, too. Soon, when you call a business, it will say,

"Press 1 for Spanish, 2 for English and 3 for Arabic." We are fast turning into a Third World Country. The uneducated and poor of Mexico are transplanting themselves into our country--with the help of our president. This is a living nightmare that we shall not recover. We need a 10-year moratorium on all immigration and we need to deport all 20 million illegals. Immigration is the most formidable weapon of mass destruction threatening America today.
    This about sums it up...
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The trades suffer from immigration. Illegals now dominate all levels of the trades. From the ground to the roof--illegals rule the trades--framers, dry wall, plumbing crews, electrical crews and roofers. These used to be middle class jobs....paying living wages...no more.
    This is EXACTLY what is happening here in NYC. The leaders of the Union trades allow it because at the moment nepotism and cronyism keep them and their "friends" working but it is just a matter of time before they too will become minority players in the Union. They're drinking the cool-aide laced with poison that will eventually kill them while saying how much they love the taste of it.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

the cover up starts at 1600 pennsylvania avenue and moves down the street to capitol hill in the form of the democraticc leadership, the hispanic caucus and others.

In NYC alone majority of cleaning services are hispanics and illegal.
    I know an Italian woman looking for a job, she's here legally with papers and all, speak fluent English with an Italian accent, went to a university in the US with an art degree, was not hired by the cleaning service she applied for. I should've told her she wasn't hired because she's not hispanic. Hispanic dominates the industry like a mob-knit community for their own people.

Quote Originally Posted by Ratbstard
    The trades suffer from immigration. Illegals now dominate all levels of the trades. From the ground to the roof--illegals rule the trades--framers, dry wall, plumbing crews, electrical crews and roofers. These used to be middle class jobs....paying living wages...no more.
    This is EXACTLY what is happening here in NYC. The leaders of the Union trades allow it because at the moment nepotism and cronyism keep them and their "friends" working but it is just a matter of time before they too will become minority players in the Union. They're drinking the cool-aide laced with poison that will eventually kill them while saying how much they love the taste of it.
    <div>Stop the Anchor Baby project illegals used to freeload taxpaying American Citizens! </div>

Residential construction has been one of the biggest magnets for illegals and now many of them operate their own companies, with all Spanish speaking crews, underbidding the few Americans left for any work that is available. The trades must be reclaimed for American citizens; whatever it takes!

Banned

Fake papers

Quote Originally Posted by hattiecat
    Residential construction has been one of the biggest magnets for illegals and now many of them operate their own companies, with all Spanish speaking crews, underbidding the few Americans left for any work that is available. The trades must be reclaimed for American citizens; whatever it takes!
    I was a plumbing foreman on the "City Center" project In Las Vegas Nv. I worked out of union local 525 In Las Vegas. Mexicans were bringing fake papers In,and In many cases didn't speak english and were actually being dispatched to jobsites whether or not they were qualified. The "Organizer there (his name Is LOU SALAZAR ) was speaking spanish to these guys that were coming off the street and giving them jobs KNOWING that they had fake documents. These guys were making 40 bucks an hour UNION SCALE right along side long time AMERICAN CITIZEN UNION MEMBERS like myself that have been In the trade for decades.... The unions are even going PRO_Amnesty to boost their membership at the expense of American citizens.... AFL-CIO are traitors to their own kind,and It makes me sick to my stomach

Re: Fake papers

Quote Originally Posted by topsecret10
    Quote Originally Posted by hattiecat
    I was a plumbing foreman on the "City Center" project In Las Vegas Nv. I worked out of union local 525 In Las Vegas. Mexicans were bringing fake papers In,and In many cases didn't speak english and were actually being dispatched to jobsites whether or not they were qualified. The "Organizer there (his name Is LOU SALAZAR ) was speaking spanish to these guys that were coming off the street and giving them jobs KNOWING that they had fake documents. These guys were making 40 bucks an hour UNION SCALE right along side long time AMERICAN CITIZEN UNION MEMBERS like myself that have been In the trade for decades.... The unions are even going PRO_Amnesty to boost their membership at the expense of American citizens.... AFL-CIO are traitors to their own kind,and It makes me sick to my stomach
    And that is why I would never buy a house built within the last 10 years. There are simply too many unqualified illegals in the building trade. Jobs Americans won't do? Like plumbing, construction, carpet laying, manufacturing . . . jobs that USED TO pay good wages to Americans.
    "A Nation of sheep will beget a government of Wolves" -Edward R. Murrow

A massive cover-up continues across America concerning illegal immigration. Katie Couric, Brian Williams, Diane Sawyer and other top networks assist in this deceit.
    I believe that these three are CFR members. If they are, then that explains the conspiracy.