Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Civil rights belong only to citizens

http://www.redandblack.com/vnews/displa ... dbde3f00f4

Opinions
    Civil rights belong only to citizens

Contributed By D. A. King
    Published , January 18, 2006, 06:00:01 AM EDT

Civil Rights â€â€
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

the situation is worse than what you make it. I lost my home because the immagrants took all the construction work and no one would hire me. I was in lousiana for 4 months and I say thousands of immagrants going there and taking all the construction work and other instore jobs. The send tens of thousands of dollars a week out of the country tax free and we have to try and keep our schools and cities running on whats left which leads to higher taxes for the working and legal class. The local cities are now building stations with our tax money so that the illegal workers can be under a shelter and wait to be picked up for work. I do believe that thats against federal laws, how do they get away with it????

Does anyone have an idea of how we can legally go to sites and contain these immagrants until they can be picked up and sent back????

Quote Originally Posted by sendback
    the situation is worse than what you make it. I lost my home because the immagrants took all the construction work and no one would hire me. I was in lousiana for 4 months and I say thousands of immagrants going there and taking all the construction work and other instore jobs. The send tens of thousands of dollars a week out of the country tax free and we have to try and keep our schools and cities running on whats left which leads to higher taxes for the working and legal class. The local cities are now building stations with our tax money so that the illegal workers can be under a shelter and wait to be picked up for work. I do believe that thats against federal laws, how do they get away with it????

Does anyone have an idea of how we can legally go to sites and contain these immagrants until they can be picked up and sent back????
    Welcome to the board Sendback. Sorry to hear about what happened to you. Your situation sounds all to common with those in your field of work. To answer your question how do they get away with what they are doing. It's because Jorge Bush and his ruling elite continues to sellout to big business and turn a blind eye to this ever growing nightmare. They have a plan to eliminate our borders with Mexico and Canada and integrate us into one big unhappy family. This is all being done in the name of globalism. They want one world government to rule all nations. They want to control the economy, the food/water supply, all of the energy resources of the world. The only way they can pull this off is to destory America. They aren't doing it militarily, they are doing it through mass immigration, outsourcing, trade, etc. All of the big corporations are behind this. It's all about greed and power for a select few. Just read the UN's agenda 21. Check into trade agreements such as NAFTA/CAFTA/FTAA. Do some research on the WTO and the CFR and what AZTLAN is all about. I don't know what you know about this stuff, but if you don't know I highly recommend reading into this stuff. It's scarey and it will make your blood boil.

As far as your last question about legally detaining them ourselves. You got me on that one. I'm no legal expert myself. I think legally your allowed to make a citizens arrest as long as you have definitive proof of how the person being detained broke the law or laws, but we all know as soon as it happens, the pressure groups will stop at nothing to sue you into the ground.

This is very frustrating, I know, but at least here you are not alone. We are all in this fight together and our numbers are growing. I hope you will stay and help us take the fight to the illegals and those that support them.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Good answer, dman.

Sorry, sendback, but we have the self same problem here in Texas. Too many illegals are here to work. Our own kids are in Mississippi helping to rebuild as there is no constrution work here that pays a living wage.

welcome to the board. Learn how and where to go to send faxes and emails to your representatives. That information is on the right hand menu labeled 'links'.

RR
    The men who try to do something and fail are infinitely better than those who try to do nothing and succeed. " - Lloyd Jones

I was in mississippi and lousiana and I'm telling you that the illegals are taking that area over. The residents will never go back and the illegals will have a large sea port to come in thru. A large local residential builder with its headquarters in lousiana has recieved a contract to rebuild the area. This is one of the builders which put me out of work due to illegal use of immagrant's. In Florida I had a large group of illegals thrown off a job by the local building officials and they are looking at a fines of $20,000 apiece for working illegally without a license and working in this country illegally. we, as American's can not do this to any other country in the world. America as we saw it thirty years ago will not exist in another thirty years from now. Our own president has appointed a Hispanic person to a very high position and thats just the start, because the illgals or hispanics always hire their own kind. look what happened to florida. Its pretty sad when the Mayor of Miami puts out a Bulletin trying to tell the white americans to come back to south Florida and they will be treated kindly by the Cubans.

Welcome, sendback!

I sort of suspected the reason they sent all the people out of the area was to turn it over to illegals. We need to jump up and down over this and demand that they find every single person they conned into leaving the area and offer them the same free ride back that they offered them out.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thank you Haliburton subsidiaries...
    Illegal aliens remain exempt from American laws, while they DEMAND American rights...