Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

The kids in that show looked very healthy and very "well" fed. So where is all the "starving" children? It seems all they want is a free education. They mentioned that Gwinett County, Ga. pays 26 million a yr. for English Language classes and the State 58 million last year for health care.

What confused me about that lady "Rosa" was that she had spent over $11,000 dollars trying to get her kids to the US plus what she spent on herself. She had bought fake documents. She had a car and her own apt. And she had only been here 2 years. ALL this on $5.00 and hour!!!!??? Plus, she lost her job and went unemployed for awhile. It just doesn't add up! Something is wrong! I guess one could only wonder what "other" activities she might have engaged in. And all that was just to get her children an education. That part is sad! Makes you really hate the Mexican govt.

If I could get anymore enraged at that slime Vincente Fox, I would. How can Bush play footsie with him? I have heard that Bush is afraid that Fox might start leaning more toward the other radical SA countries like Venezula. If that is the case, then we are being BLACKMAILED and we are paying bribes, buying friends, which we seem to be good at. After all, we are sending money to the Hamas, and we gave 125 million dollars to the Taliban and then turned around and declared war on them. We GIVE and GIVE and they turn and spit on us. I personally think the Hispanics will hate us more for becoming weak in the end. I know the Mexican govt. will. We are such a bunch of bleeding-heart suckers!

The "starving children" is a farce. I haven't seen a thin illegal alien. They are all chubby!
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Yes they are getting fat off of us, between their 3 low paying jobs, foodstamps, welfare, social security, free education and free healthcare what else would they be
    Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Banned
    Airs: April 8 and 9 at 8 p.m., 11 p.m. ET

You will note that the Dillard House Restaurant [ 800) 541-0671 / (706) 746-5348] is featured in the broadcast. John Dillard seems to have no fear of making it public on global TV that he employs a large number of illegal aliens.

He is still there, still employing illegals…and has never been punished.

You can report him by calling 770 994 4200. You never know…maybe justice can occur every once in a while.

The character “Rosa” found justice…she has been deported.

Dillard House Stables
    Old Dillard Rd
    Dillard, GA 30537

It is near the NC state line.

It is on my not to eat at list
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by had_enuf
    Nope they're certainly not in the shadows anymore. They're now in the middle of the streets protesting.
    There is no excuse why the cops and ICE dont pick them up and boot them out. Are they scared?
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by butterbean
    There is no excuse why the cops and ICE dont pick them up and boot them out. Are they scared?
    She had bought fake documents.
    If she had fake documents why was she deported? Forgery, perjury, false statements, etc. are a felonie under the laws of the United States.

Exactly WHY are these 'illegals' given immunity?
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

She was deported

PineStrawGuys wrote:

"The character “Rosa” found justice…she has been deported"
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Charlesoakisland
    She was deported

PineStrawGuys wrote:

I know she was deported, I think you misunderstand my post

f she had fake documents why was she deported? Forgery, perjury, false statements, etc. are a felonie under the laws of the United States.

my point was, not only was she here "illegally," she had "fake documents" and was not imprisoned. If you had fake documents, committed fraud or forgery, YOU would be in federal prison, but she was granted immunity from prosecution
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

Quote Originally Posted by Mamie
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlesoakisland
    She was deported

PineStrawGuys wrote:

I know she was deported, I think you misunderstand my post

f she had fake documents why was she deported? Forgery, perjury, false statements, etc. are a felonie under the laws of the United States.

my point was, not only was she here "illegally," she had "fake documents" and was not imprisoned. If you had fake documents, committed fraud or forgery, YOU would be in federal prison, but she was granted immunity from prosecution
    To be quite honest I was not responding to you but to butterbean
    post.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast