Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Charlesoakisland
    To be quite honest I was not responding to you but to butterbean
    post.
    I apologize! I'm so use to people not understanding what I'm trying to say ...
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

Quote Originally Posted by Mamie
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlesoakisland
    To be quite honest I was not responding to you but to butterbean
    post.
    I apologize! I'm so use to people not understanding what I'm trying to say ...
    Not a problem, I enjoy your post, I should have been more clear.

But now if we are talking about the police in San Diego picking up the protesters. Now that would be interesting didn't they have 250,000 marchers and lets see if you could get all of SD's officer out at one time (good luck) thats 2100 that would be about 119.5 protesters per officer. Talking about a massacre.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Considering the number of diseases that many illegal aliens have, such as TB and others, it would serve this restaurant right if they were sued into the ground by somebody who got sick from their "non-health screen illegal alien" food handlers.

Sometimes I look at our grossly unfair and injust illegal immigration situation and I feel like I'm in the twilight zone. Surely there is something more going on here than meets the eye. No country could possibly act as idiotic as our country is without it being planned along the way. It just doesn't seem normal for a country to calmly allow itself to be invaded by another country the way we are.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123