Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

CNN COMING UP!! LA VIOLENCE

Per Eric Leonard on KFI, the second, more militant illegal immigration march in MacArthur Park in Los Angeles has turned violent, with protesters throwing rocks at police, and the police responding with rubber bullets. A couple reporters were hit by the bullets.

CNN story pending

Can you record these news reports on KFI with anything? Tape recorder, video recorder to capture the audio.

Again, we need documentation.

Trust me on this. The true story may break out or the powers that be may move to silence the truth and if that happens and you do not document this then we cannot report it except as hearsay.

We need eyewitnesses to the violence, video or audio capture of the violence, or computer screen shots of internet material, or audio tapes of radio.

Please document.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Please let us know the moment you spot anything from CNN too.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

CNN

lady, please check your private messages

W

CNN has been reporting it on Anderson Cooper
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

This is on CNN Anderson Cooper now. I will rush an alert out asking everyone to document.

W

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    This is on CNN Anderson Cooper now. I will rush an alert out asking everyone to document.

W
    Thats where I just saw it, it comes on again at 10:00 Pacific I set my t'vo to record it!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Did you get it??

April
    Here is the video of it.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=ERFWznc0JLU

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast