Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Pat does not speak for me either. I think Pat needs some psychological help.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Thanks for Writing !!

JP and Bob :

Thanks for Writing. ....

I am glad that you are understanding and that you see the danger of these extreme positions as those of Pat Robertson.

This guy Chavez has hated Colombia and Colombians even before his Military Coup.

He is a Militarist, Populist and Demagogue.

He is squandering 5 or 10 Marshall Plans as oil Prices go to the Sky.

He has protected the guerrillas that destroy my country Colombia, killing children and women, and sowing the fields with land mines. Hundreds of Children have lost their legs.

These FARC Guerrillas are more terrorist than Al-Quaeda and more fond of Killing Children and Women.

Chavez is an idiot but killing him is only going to compound the problems of U. S. Foreign Policy in Latin America.

Vicente Duque

No--I'm saying there is no "danger" because that kind of crackpot statement is nothing but an attention-getting device from an aging attention whore. How else is he going to get quoted?

Vicente I certainly hope you're not implying that most Americans hold those views--or even worse--that we are so stupid and easily led that just because Robertson has those views, we'd adopt them.

I find it really annoying that pro-illegal immigration types always try to dumb things down by implying that "hate" motivates us, because I don't hate anybody nor do I feel like I need to explain that to anyone.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12