Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

CNN should be investigated for election violation

The uncovering of plants at the Republican debate is sickening with the latest plant being a former CAIR intern. Several blogs have now uncovered at least seven plants at the debate and at least one (the gay general) was provided air transportation to the debate paid for by CNN!

http://michellemalkin.com/2007/11/30/cn ... ll-policy/

[quote]CNN’s “Don’t Ask, Don’t Tellâ€

Very interesting, thanks for posting. I wonder what they will try next. I just finished watching a very interesting trailer from a documentary from Peter Paul on Hillary. He is suing her and Bill for 2 million dollars from a campaign gala he held for her in Hollywood in 2000. There are so many FEC violations that occurred. She needs to be strung up by her nails.

So I have a question. Now, I'm not condoning CNN's actions, but is it the responsibility of the broadcasting network to do a thorough screening of every member in the audience?

It seems alot of blame is being placed on CNN (and they need to take partial responsibility because of their past record doing this) but why isn't more blame being placed on the democratic campaigns who planted these idiots? I've read more articles that are placing blame on CNN than they are the democratic party.
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

Quote Originally Posted by sippy
    So I have a question. Now, I'm not condoning CNN's actions, but is it the responsibility of the broadcasting network to do a thorough screening of every member in the audience?

It seems alot of blame is being placed on CNN (and they need to take partial responsibility because of their past record doing this) but why isn't more blame being placed on the democratic campaigns who planted these idiots? I've read more articles that are placing blame on CNN than they are the democratic party.
    Because there is a possiblity they riged it. Or at least Knew what was going on.. IMO

I am not saying they did do anything but be very slack. I can see why they are taking heat.
    "Democrats Fall in Love, Republicans Fall in Line!"

Ex-El Presidente' www.jorgeboosh.com

Because there is a possiblity they riged it. Or at least Knew what was going on.. IMO
    This is why there needs to be a formal investigation. One or two plants I can see but seven and rumors that there may be even more uncovered is a serious election violation. The CNN research staff could not possibly be that incompetent, all they needed to do was Google the individual’s name. Something smells bad here and I hope the truth is uncovered. Plants from Clinton, Obama and Edwards campaign’s in one debate coincidence? Ya Right!

So, are they saying these questioners are selected beforehand. Now obviously the General was if they paid for his airfare, but were the rest selected beforehand.

If they did, they should announce before a debate that the questioners have been selected in advance to ask questions.

I am not sure that writing on your blog, being an Edwards supporter, etc., qualifies one as a plant - unless they were chosen in advance and their questions screened.

Surely, though, this doesn't surprise us. It is exactly what they have done for years - maybe the people are getting more savvy and the internet is really working well. President Bush has been doing this since he got in office. Remember his planted journalist, that wasn't really a journalist, that somehow got access to the WH and always got called on to ask that 'soft ball' question?

I'm sure Presidents before him did it also.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The huge 800 pound gorilla in the room is CNN announced all the questionnaires to be non committed voters. CNN screened thousands of submitted questions and selected these planted individuals. All of the questions were Democrat issues at a Republican debate. This is becoming a huge story as it unfolds.

CNN is becoming a discredited news organization. I used to visit their website and watch their channel all the time, but not much anymore (except for Dobbs).
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

UPDATE:
    Pretty soon you won’t be able to see the forest because of all the plants. This is getting out of hand now.

www.powerlineblog.com/archives2/2007/11/019148.php

November 29, 2007
    Worst pretense to an impartial news organization: CNN, part 2
    Jim Vicevich alerts us to a few more Democratic plants at the CNN YouTube Republican candidates forum last night. Adam Florzak asked a question on Social Security. It turns out that Florzak quit his job with Caterpillar to work with Dick Durbin on Social Security reform. Then there was Mark Strauss, who pleaded with Ron Paul to run as an Independent. It turns out he's a Richardson supporter (more here). CNN must have known who Strauss is because he participated in the CNN/Youtube Democratic presidential debate this past July. It's all over now, baby blue.

UPDATE: Time to break out the weed killer, yet another Democrat plant discovered.

www.jasoncoleman.com/BlogArchives/2007/ ... lants.html
    November 29, 2007
    Using my green thumb to find plants. . .
    So, I'm sitting here a few hours after the CNN/YouTube debate just cruising the net reading the unfolding saga of the numerous plants "selected" to question the Republican candidates, and I thought to myself. . . "Who would I suspect to be a plant?"
    So here we go:
    The guy who asked the question about corn subsidies, Ted Faturos, is a former intern for Democrat Congresswoman Jane Harman.
    Really now. . . would it have killed CNN to google some of these people?
    --Jason
    UPDATE: Apparently, here's another one.
    UPDATE 2: "Concerned Corn Boy" is covering his tracks.
    UPDATE 3: I highly recommend Michelle Malkin and Hot Air's (2) coverage of democrats masquerading as republicans in last nights debate, also Patterico has some very good commentary (and thanks for the link Patterico). Also check out the views at The Autopsy, Dinah Lord, and Wizbang.
    UPDATE:Former CARE intern plant at Repulican debate

Then this is despicable - although not surprising.