Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Lou Dobbs

While I dont always agree with everything that Lou says he appears to be one of the few in America that is concerned about illegals taking over America, the cost associated with them, and the federal government doing nothing. His rating are raising because he takes the side of Americans and legal immigrants and not illegals. Facts are Facts

Lou Dobbs is and has been a hero of mine for some time because of not only the illegal alien situation, but other news he reports on because of the destruction of middle class American society, insourcing and outsourcing of American jobs, Red China, etc.

Way to go, Lou Dobbs!
    "If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous, he will not bite you. This is the principal difference between a dog and a man." -- Mark Twain

Lou is about the only guy on cable news that I respect. Congressmen would be very wise to start watching his program. Because he has a very good idea of just what most americans think.
    This would be great except that a lot of Congressmen could care less about what Americans think.
    If they did, there would no need for the many web sites like alipac and very few illegal migrants would be in America.
    Big money has the most influence not the least of which is John Gay.
    This guy is something to be afraid of, what he says the Pres. repeats.

John Gay's Unholy Alliance
    'Big Immigration' Terrorizes Washington

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=N ... e&sid=1677

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12