Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

here is the original video where she threatened to sue the person she hit if she kept video taping her illegally driving

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pOh-N3afFgQ

Yet another example of how brazen and emboldened illegal invaders have become in this country! These criminals are now threatening their American citizens victims if they dare report on their illegal actions.

Unbelievable!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Y E S I L O V E I T What an arrogant pc of s#$%^&*((*&^%t Mexico Is awaiting your return

Banned
    I am so proud of that woman for not giving up. They made things so hard for her, yet she got the invader locked up. I'll bet little miss "I dont have to answer any questions" isn't such a smart-mouth now.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by NoBueno
    Yet another example of how brazen and emboldened illegal invaders have become in this country! These criminals are now threatening their American citizens victims if they dare report on their illegal actions.

Unbelievable!
    It Is getting way beyond Unbelievable These freeloaders KNOW that we are not serious about enforcing our Immigration laws. Heck, we have Illegals sitting In the gallery In the Senate watching the "dream act" debate Everybody Involved with B.S like that should be arrested and tried for "treason"..

Re: CO:Unlicensed Driver Cited In Accident, Keeps Driving UP

[quote="jamesw62"]Unlicensed Driver Cited In Accident, Keeps Driving

This story is about my sister. It was when this happened, that we came to find out that this sort of thing is happening across the Country. We couldn't believe that NO ONE would help my sister, so she wanted to make sure she at least got her story out. Then she and I started getting on the internet and were horrified when we found out that situations like hers, (and worse!) were pretty common. It's both frightening and sad. We also found out that Martha was living with her "illegal immigrant" boyfriend and two kids in subsidized housing as well as receiving food stamps, medicaid, and pretty much everything offered in both H&W and Medicaid programs. Not only that, but we can't find out if she was actually deported, but do know that nothing happened to her boyfriend and kids as they continue to live "happily ever after" on our hard earned tax dollars. Colorado law enforcement, DA, Courts, Reps, etc., are protecting the Illegal Immigrant and "obeying" the "demands" of the illegal immigrant's advocates, while ignoring their duties to Legal American Citizens. There's other horrible stories against citizens by these illegal immigrants there in Colorado.
    My sister's life has been changed. She continues to suffer with daily pain and mounting medical bills.

Re: CO:Unlicensed Driver Cited In Accident, Keeps Driving UP

It's both frightening and sad. We also found out that Martha was living with her "illegal immigrant" boyfriend and two kids in subsidized housing as well as receiving food stamps, medicaid, and pretty much everything offered in both H&W and Medicaid programs. Not only that, but we can't find out if she was actually deported, but do know that nothing happened to her boyfriend and kids as they continue to live "happily ever after" on our hard earned tax dollars. Colorado law enforcement, DA, Courts, Reps, etc., are protecting the Illegal Immigrant and "obeying" the "demands" of the illegal immigrant's advocates, while ignoring their duties to Legal American Citizens. There's other horrible stories against citizens by these illegal immigrants there in Colorado.
    My sister's life has been changed. She continues to suffer with daily pain and mounting medical bills.
    If you can prove she was getting these benefits and being illegal then you need to call the proper people and let them investigate. Now if the two kids were born here, there might not be alot you can do, but you can always ask and should never be afraid to ask..

If you know its subsidized housing, i think you can do something about that too since that is only suppose to be for American citizens.

Denver and Aurora and other cities in Denver are sanctuary cities for illegals and they will not ask anyone if they are illegal or not, even though they know. they also dont want to call ICE when they arrest someone. That is obvious by the HORRIFIC accident a few years ago in Aurora that killed the little three year old eating ice cream. they driver had been in police custody 14 times and ICE never knew.

I dont know what kind of luck you would have but maybe you can contact an attorney who will sue the little illegal, the police, mayor, council for not doing enough to protect your sister. I would also seriously consider suing the Mexican government because they promote and they help their people immigrate here illegally.

these are just a few things to consider. what you do on your own is your decision, of course.

jamesw62 wrote:

If you know its subsidized housing, i think you can do something about that too since that is only suppose to be for American citizens.
    Unfortunately the children are probably anchor babies (American citizens). That may be enough to qualify them and their parent(s) for subsidized housing. I'm not saying it is, but it might be. Do we know the laws regarding subsidized housing for U.S. Citizen children? This could be another reason, on a long list of reasons, we need to end birthright citizenship.

Granny, first let me say welcome to ALIPAC. Secondly I'm sorry for your sister and her husband.

I don't know how you would go about this, but maybe that Call7 would be interested in doing a follow up. I think you should see if there is a fraud case going on with her collecting all those benefits at OUR expense. She may have listed herself as a single mother, when in fact you already know the boyfriend was living there. HE may very well be collecting benefits also, for sure they have more money coming in than they claim. Maybe this story will give you an idea:
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-232441.html

I wish you and your sister the best of luck. Lastly let me say I am oh so proud of the both of you for standing up for YOUR rights, and not letting this case slide! I know Denver has been in the news a lot about sheltering illegals, hopefully someday someway a legal citizen will be able to sue the mayor and the State and the Governor for letting this happen!

Quote Originally Posted by Mickey
    jamesw62 wrote:

Unfortunately the children are probably anchor babies (American citizens). That may be enough to qualify them and their parent(s) for subsidized housing. I'm not saying it is, but it might be. Do we know the laws regarding subsidized housing for U.S. Citizen children? This could be another reason, on a long list of reasons, we need to end birthright citizenship.
    Ditto! Unfortunately the brats are probably anchor babies, which as we all know, is the key to unlocking a treasure-trove of public benefits for these criminals.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast