Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Even though I don't live in North Carolina it digusts that many American students are being ignored and not being given the full opportunties they deserve. Illegals shouldn't be entitled to attending a community college anywhere in this country. Education should offered to legal immigrants and Amercian citizens.
    ProEnglish:The English Language Advocates
    http://www.proenglish.org/

Quote Originally Posted by lccat
    Me too, I left a comment on the poll explaining how I "felt"!
    I just went back & they've taken the poll down. You must have really got through to them.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Richard
    As long as they and family are paying full out of state rates and do not get a student visa I am OK with it.

You decided to forego your morning coffee today and opt for lively discussion to wake you up this morning, didn't you Richard?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

MW
    Richard wrote:

As long as they and family are paying full out of state rates and do not get a student visa I am OK with it.
    Still waiting to hear why you're okay with it, Richard. The spending habits of illegal immigrants doesn't justify their presence here.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12