Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

This is what happens when some progressive running our schools takes the doctrine of "diversity" to the perverse extreme! I hope this kid puts three flags up in the back of his pick up!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Oh boy, this crap just never ends. I wish it would happen to me! I would up the stakes big time.

I would have told them to bug off, and then get a good Constitutional lawyer to sue the school...This is AMERICA, where I see turbins being worn, third world countries flying their flags here and burning ours, an illegal can be president, and many more disrespectful acts against America. If they don't like our flag, they could get the hell out of my country...The kids should go back to school tomorrow with more American flags, and fly them high!

Quote Originally Posted by DearsisterAnise
    I would have told them to bug off, and then get a good Constitutional lawyer to sue the school...This is AMERICA, where I see turbins being worn, third world countries flying their flags here and burning ours, an illegal can be president, and many more disrespectful acts against America. If they don't like our flag, they could get the hell out of my country...The kids should go back to school tomorrow with more American flags, and fly them high!
    You’re exactly right! But that's the perverted definition of “diversityâ€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

WHAT IS WRONG WITH OUR COUNTRY???? Telling people they can't fly or wear American Flag tshirts and Flags? I use the name Cavmom for a reason , and im a Gold Star Mom....God help the person who ever tells me i can't wear or fly the flag of our country !!!

I am permanently diss figured, have lost an eye and lung and have major burns, lost my older brother in Vietnam(MIA) in defense of this flag. I dont care who it was, they are a traitor to this nation and a traitor to this FLAG. They deserve nothing but instant removal from this country!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ! or better yet let me have 2 minutes alone with this parasite to re-educate it to the meaning of that flag!!!! I am more than pissed reading this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Dave-co
    I am permanently diss figured, have lost an eye and lung and have major burns, lost my older brother in Vietnam(MIA) in defense of this flag.
    ===================================

Allow us sir, to take a moment and proudly salute you and extend our sincere gratitude for your own personal sacrifices in defense of the United States of America.

When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty.
    Thomas Jefferson
    Join our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & to secure US borders by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by OneNationUnderGod
    I would just looooove to know this security guards name. Don't want to jump to conclusions but could he have a latino name?

I wonder.....

Bingo!

That or a supporter. I swear we must end political correctness, all it is doing is letting our enemies walk all over us.

Northglenn High School
    601 West 100th Place
    Northglenn, CO 80260-6003
    Principal Dr. Mary B. Lindimore
    Main Office (720) 972-4600

Here is the response from the Principal:

September 7, 2010
    Dear Students, Parents, Staff and Community Members,
    On Friday, September 3, 2010 it was brought to my attention that a staff member advised a student to remove two American Flags from his truck. It was wrong for a staff member to advise a student to take down his American flags. That staff member made an error in judgment. Students have the right to display the United States flag on their own person and on their personal property, so long as the display of American flags doesn’t directly contribute to an unsafe behavior or a disruption to the learning environment. Northglenn High School's work in education is human-intensive. We’re dealing with hundreds of students and staff members, and on occasion, mistakes will be made. In this particular situation, a mistake was made and we’re sorry for that error. I have talked with both the student involved and the parents to apologize for this mistake. I have assured them that I will make sure staff is aware of student rights, and that our students are aware of the responsibilities that come with those rights. I know our community, and I’m confident that over time, what we’ve learned from this experience will make our school community even stronger. To sum it all up: Northglenn High School was wrong in advising a student to remove the American flags from his truck. We apologize for this error and we will work to correct this situation with our staff. Anyone can fly their American flag, so long as it's safe and doesn't disrupt the learning environment. We'll handle personnel matters as we always do, in line with Superintendent policy. Sincerely, Dr. Mary B. Lindimore, Principal

Quote Originally Posted by nomas

Here is the response from the Principal:

Principal
    ========================================

Thanks much for this update. No doubt not a whimper would have been uttered in defense of the student OR the American Flag had this not been brought to national attention.
    Join our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & to secure US borders by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast