Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Columnist (Michelle Malkin) pushes hard line in immigration

Columnist pushes hard line in immigration
    Jesse Koehler

Conservative columnist and FOX News Channel contributor Michelle Malkin told a group of University of Wisconsin students Friday the nation needs to enforce its immigration laws more strictly.

The UW College Republicans hosted Malkin’s lecture at Ingraham Hall. College Republicans Chair Sara Mikolajczak said the topic was planned months ago, but considering the immigration issues currently engulfing the campus, it was important to get a view from the conservative side.

“Entry into this country is a privilege, not a right,â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

notice how anyone talking about simply enforcing our immigration laws is labeled as "taking a hard-line" on immigration? The MSM liberal media makes me sick.

clair rydell

"Officials who uphold the sanctuary policy are just trying to help other human beings, Rydell said. They shouldn’t lose their positions because of that help, she added."
    Were these officials elected by illegal immigrants?? Did they take an oath to support the laws and citizens of America?? Are they bound by law and good faith to stop illegal immigration??
    I diagree with Rydell--and with Malkin--these people should not be bypassed in the next election--thay have caused serious harm already. They should be , at the least , recalled and preferably, impeached.

Their elected office does not grant them rights to make unilateral decisons that impact the jobs, health and safety of American citizens in a negative fashion.

In a common sense world.....any elected official would never, ever support or assist foreign nationals who are violationg our laws with their presence, their illegal employment and their unjustified demands for services/benefits/privileges to which they have no claim. In an ABSOLUT world.....elected officials would never meet with illegal aliens nor their advocates because it would be contrary to their oath of office AND against the interests of their constituents. But then again...we don't live in that type of world right now.

added to homepage with new title

http://www.alipac.us/article3087.html
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

[quote]“They feel entitled to stay because the law hasn’t caught up to them,â€
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Go Michelle!

I don't miss a day of Michelle's blog . She's 99.9% right on . Plus , and a big plus . I often find news and links at her site that i see no where else .
    Her Google black-out spoof had me LMAO .
    Course on Immigration , she totally correct .
    HotAir rocks
    Nam vet 1967/1970 Skull & Bones can KMA .Bless our Brothers that gave their all ..It also gives me the right to Vote for Chuck Baldwin 2008 POTUS . NOW or never*

President

MALKIN for President!!!
    Deport Now - Get your useless invading rearend out of my country!

Michelle is carried by the NY POST but almost every article she writes addressing IM NEVER makes the paper here!