Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned

The Coming Death of a Criminal Democratic Party

Raul Alcaraz’s message against the militarization of the DREAM Act went viral a few months ago.

Then at the Ethnic Studies conference earlier this month Raul gave an amazing and inspiring speech.

Now Raul Alcaraz is calling out the Democratic Party in a very well-written essay.

From Antifronteras.

Lies and Betrayals: The Coming Death of a Criminal Democratic Party
    by Raúl Al-qaraz Ochoa

Mark my words that the only things to have been halted in 2010 were not just immigration reform or the DREAM Act; it was also the year the Democratic Party died.

Allow me to explain.

In Washington D.C., from 2008 to 2010 in the House of Representatives, there were 257 who were Democrats; only 178 were Republican. In the Senate there were 59 Democrats; only 41 were Republicans. The Party that Latinos voted overwhelmingly for controlled two-thirds of the House of Representatives and had a majority in the Senate, for 2 years, and still they couldn’t keep their promise to you or me.

For 2 years Democrats sat around, not passing immigration reform and actively blocking passage of the DREAM Act. Most recently, the DREAM Act needed 5 votes to live and 5 Democrats voted against it and 1 Democrat had no shame and failed to vote at all!

While Republicans push white supremacy to new heights. Democrats are worse. At least we know where Republicans stand and we know they will keep their evil word. But Democrats, as liberal as they may be, are weak, they’re fence-sitters, they’re spineless, they’re hypocrites and they’re liars. If we have turned a blind eye to the Democrats’ tricks, lies and betrayals, we can no longer deny reality. Being naïve is no longer an excuse to continue supporting a party that actively works against our interests.

But let me be positive too and mention what Democrats have done for us. While Obama says he is disappointed that the DREAM Act didn’t pass and while he says no family should be torn apart, his actions and those of Department of Homeland Security head-honcho Janet Napolitano (a former Democrat governor from a little state called Arizona) have secured the following record-breaking numbers:

* “$4.6 billion to support 20,000 Border Patrol agents and complete the first segment of Customs and Border Protection’s (CBP) virtual border fence.
    * Includes $94 million for 300 new CBP Officers for passenger and cargo screening at ports of entry as well as expansion of pre-screening operations at foreign airports and land ports of entry.
    * More than $1.6 billion for Immigration and Customs Enforcement programs to expeditiously identify and remove from the United States illegal aliens who commit crimes. Included in this total is continued support for the Secure Communities program.
    * $137 million for enhancements and expansion of immigration related verification programs at U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services.â€

Too much caffeine bud?

Dems aren't the same as when we were young, they were once for the working man now their money grubs, hood rats,liars,and thieves.
    Funny thing is we were blind sided by all this.
    Their not Democrats, I don't know what they are but I know you can't say it here! We let get away from us because we couldn't believe our government wasn't looking out for us.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by Dansk9
    Too much caffeine bud?
    Ha ha ha .

More like too many Chicano studies classes, unfortunately there are millions more who think just like him.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

DJ
    So what exactly does he propose?? Revolution??

He is either a Marxist or anarchist. Either way I guess this idiot did not get the memo from 1986,....NO more amnesty.

Another fool who thinks we should just let everyone in and not enforce the law........
    "Mother Sick of Sending Her Child to A School Overflowing With Anchors and Illegals!"
    http://the-drama-of-my-life.blogspot.com

When will we declare YA BASTA (enough) with all the rage and love in our hearts?
    When will you put the same time and effort into improving your home countries that you swear allegiance to and love so dearly. What a wonderful place Mexico would be if there were millions of Mexicans marching in the streets demanding their rights. Unless of course, there aren't enough freebies in your home countries.
    "A Nation of sheep will beget a government of Wolves" -Edward R. Murrow

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I totally agree reggie you are right on here. I'm sure if the politicans in dem party had their way they would have passed everything they wanted and this guy would be sitting happy right now but the truth is the goverment is supposed to represent the american people and be our voice. He dosent getthe hint! I have no problem with hispanic people half my family is hispanic but I do not see any coralation between the issiues today and the african american issiues of the past. I feel it is just a ploy to seek the guilt of the white people and find simpathy for their cause. They spend all their time calling people raciest and complaing about what they don't have here meanwhile over 30,000 of their people have been slauterd by criminals in their home country and they don't have anything to say about that! They don't protest their own goverment do anything about it. They are more concerned with their own agenda in our political arena. I feel these guys need to have their heads examined they say their fighting for their people and their rights but their not fighting the right goverment in the right counrty.

Re: The Coming Death of a Criminal Democratic Party

Quote Originally Posted by topsecret10
    Raul Alcaraz’s message against the militarization of the DREAM Act went viral a few months ago.

"While Republicans push white supremacy to new heights. Democrats are worse."
    Someone must have forgotten to tell Alcaraz that a lot of Mexicans look like Northern or Southern Euorpeans. Either that or this is just another racist rant by a reconquista.

Demos were clobbered in the Congressional elections because they ignored Americans' number one concern: keeping roofs over their heads by being employed. Illegals are between many Americans and their number one concern. The poorest Americans, many of whom are black, are particularly hard hit. This is not rocket science and it most certainly is not racism.
    ************************************************** *************************
    Americans first in this magnificent country

American jobs for American workers

Fair trade, not free trade

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast