Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by roundabout
    He is either a Marxist or anarchist. Either way I guess this idiot did not get the memo from 1986,....NO more amnesty.

It totally amazes how people just can not understand the word NO, which part I wonder is it the N or the O..

baffled baffled baffled!!!!!

Kathyet

I know that those democrat liberals laugh and call us Bible believing Christians names. There is an antichrist trying to take over. Bringing the evil from broken democracies. That being said, there will be Global Warming ala Al Gore during the tribulation, however it will not be man made. God will use the weather as one of many of his weapons to punish the unbelieving self serving world.The tribulation will be the last 7 yrs. before the return of Christ. The world will be under the control of the antichrist. almost all of the believers will either be raptured or killed. God will have his angels hold back the four winds.[rev.7/1] God will also heat up the sun to an unbar-able temperature. So yes you will get your global warming just not for the reasons you think.
    You cannot dedicate yourself to America unless you become in every
    respect and with every purpose of your will thoroughly Americans. You
    cannot become thoroughly Americans if you think of yourselves in groups. President Woodrow Wilson

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12