March on the Golden Gate Bridge
With The North Bay Minutemen

When: October 13th 2007

Where: Vista Point (North side of the Bridge) To San Francisco and returning back to Vista Point.

Time: Arrive in the North Parking lot at Vista Point no earlier than 9:30 am.

The Golden Gate Bridge March will start at 10:00 am and end promptly at 12:00pm. We will be using the East walkway of the Bridge, walking south for one hour and then turning around and continue our march back to Vista Point. Bring your Patriotic spirit and your walking shoes.

The theme to follow will be Secure our Border, Legal Immigration, Enforce Existing Laws, Supporting Law Enforcement and No Sanctuary Cities.

Hello Bay Area Patriots,

The Permit Agreement between the North Bay Minutemen and the Golden Gate Bridge, Highway and Transportation District For the March on the Golden Gate Bridge has several Special Conditions that we must abide by. I know that there will be several of the conditions that seem unrealistic to our cause but please obey the rules of the Permit. We will be held to a higher standard. Please read all 16.

To help coordinate this event I'm looking for a few volunteers to help with somethings that need to be done.

First is Security: The Bridge Captain and Sergeants office on the Bridge have been notified regarding our event.

Jim Moore and I will be meeting with the Local Authorities this week regarding the march.

David Werner will be coordinating our internal security on the day of the March. If you can help with security on the day of the march please contact David at dw0321rnv@earthlink .net if you can help with this. We need to be sure we are safe out there.

Second is Media: Tim Peterson will be the media coordinator for the March and has a great press release ready to go. We are looking for help from the various spokes people from the Bay Area Patriots groups to handle the media on the day of the event. We are looking to have several contacts for questions or interviews. This way we can all be saying the same thing.
If you are interested in this please contact Tim Peterson at timpeterson1@ comcast.net .

Third is Photographers: I am in need of someone to coordinate this. I hoping that we can also have two groups of photographers just as with security.

I am attaching a copy of the Special Conditions for the Golden Gate Bridge March in Adobe pdf format.

SFX562A Special Conditions Golden Gate Bridge March 10-13-07.

For a copy of Adobe Reader http://www.pdf- 2007.com/ index.asp? PID=39148191- 2fb8-4e71- 8031-4ba6b636e89 4

Hope to see all of the Bay Area Patriots on October 13, 2007. Put on you RED, White and Blue and come have a walk with us.

Regards,

Bill Gifford

North Bay Minutemen
Mushroom_n38@ sbcglobal. net
info@northbayminute men.com

Please forward to trusted Patriots.

We hope to see everyone there.