Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

COMPETITION FOR THE ACLU!!!!!!

Michael Savage just stated on his show, that when his lawsuit is done, his goal is to organize a group of lawyers that will go head to head with the ACLU.

Wherever the ACLU fights, his group will be there to take them on.

Holy cow.........wouldn't that be something?

Re: COMPETITION FOR THE ACLU!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by CitizenJustice
    Michael Savage just stated on his show, that when his lawsuit is done, his goal is to organize a group of lawyers that will go head to head with the ACLU.

Wherever the ACLU fights, his group will be there to take them on.

Holy cow.........wouldn't that be something?
    That would be the most awesome thing to happen in this country for a long time. Frankly, that will be the beginning of the end of the IA huggers getting away with ignoring the laws of this country.

Its as if the bears are finally coming out of hibernation in this country.

In the words of a great patriot: "Let's roll"
    It's Time to Rescind the 14th Amendment

We have one already, called Judicial Watch, however they simply don't get the big bucks the ACLU gets. There are no George Soros,Barbara Streisands,LaRaza's etc. donating money to them. They're the group that went up against the ACLU in Hazelton and won, unfortunately they just lost here in Laguna Beach, Ca but that was to be expected. Their website is www.judicialwatch.com.

You're right Wilma. It would be nice to have some more powerful people supporting citizens, but they are to busy kissing up to the enemies.

The correct website is www.judicialwatch.org. Sorry.

Kudos to anyone fighting the corrupt and evil ACLU! They are as un-American as they come.

Quote Originally Posted by wilma1
    We have one already, called Judicial Watch, however they simply don't get the big bucks the ACLU gets. There are no George Soros,Barbara Streisands,LaRaza's etc.
    Much of the ACLU funding comes from the Ford Foundation, they have $12 billion is assets and hand out about $100 million a year to anti-American groups.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I have a Toyota Avalon!!! FORD doesn't have any of my money!

Quote Originally Posted by Bowman
    Quote Originally Posted by wilma1
    We have one already, called Judicial Watch, however they simply don't get the big bucks the ACLU gets. There are no George Soros,Barbara Streisands,LaRaza's etc.
    Much of the ACLU funding comes from the Ford Foundation, they have $12 billion is assets and hand out about $100 million a year to anti-American groups.

Then its about time we hold their feet to the fire about that. How dare they donate to these groups and NOT to pro-American groups. Granted, the Ford Foundation is part of the push for the new world order and the NAU, but if we boycott them or embarrase them on this issue, they may just react.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I think any non-profit group who is "anti-American" should be relieved of their "tax exempt" status.
    From the Border Movie:

I will not sell my country out ~ I WILL NOT!
    I'd like to see that pride back in AMERICA!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast