Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

9%, unbelievable....they had to do a whole lot of nothing to earn that didn't they?!!

Tell me this...does Nancy P. have her position until she gets voted out or is it a set amount of time? Can congress and/or we the people vote/impeach? her out of the Speaker position?

So many things that the people have wanted have been blocked.

It's time for her to go and enjoy sitting on her patio with a glass of her best house wine.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by miguelina
    House Speaker Nancy Pelosi links the low ratings to Congress's inability to end the war in Iraq or deliver on promises to lower gas prices. "I think one of the reasons that Congress is at an all-time low in confidence with the American people is that we did not end the war – and these issues that relate to energy," she said at a Monitor breakfast on June 24.
    You'd be wrong there, you wicked witch of the west. We are sick and TIRED of you and Reid trying your darnest to give our tax dollars away to illegal aliens! Illegal immigration is crushing our economy and you CONTINUE to HIDE that "little" fact! We're NOT buying it anymore! If so many of us are not losing our jobs to illegal aliens, $5/gallon gas would not be such a big issue!
    I'll second that!

"It's worrisome, but I understand it: The strategy of the Republicans has been to stop anything from happening – and people think that nothing is being done to help their lives," says Sen. Debbie Stabenow (D) of Michigan.

She's one of the very few that replied to my e-mails the few times I've e-mailed the entire senate. I might add they were the most condescending e-mails I've ever seen.

I liked what the guy on Dobbs just said....the 9% are from" people who received ear marks. family friends and the Mentally ill"
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123