Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

This is nothing less than the fault of the stupid sheeple in this country. Let's get this right...The average American is too lazy or too stupid to pay attention to what's going on and retain their freedom and their country as prescribed by the founding fathers. This is in part due to social engineering through the agenda oriented education system promoting liberal ideals and being allowed to get away with it. People want to pay attention to stupid things. American Idol?? I have no idols, but I do have an America that I remember and love dearly. It has been the greatest social experiment in history and quite worth preserving for future generations. This congress and this establishment in Washington are what we get when we become too complacent. The founding fathers warned us of this very sort of thing. But you have to CARE before you can make it work. Frankly, I'm running into too many Americans who just don't CARE! Many of them won't even wake up as they are loaded onto the cattle cars. As the old saying goes..."If you're gonna be stupid, you gotta be tough." I guess it's time to either wake 'em up or let 'em be tough. I've had it with this stupidity.

As for me, I don't have a politician on my local, county, state or federal ballot this year that I care to re-elect. I'm voting anti-incumbent all the way.

And yet the Nancy Pelosi led Congress and Dingy Harry led Senate are expected to gain seats in November? Are we just freaking brain dead or what? Lets see 9% the lowest in history lets reward them with more seats, Ya we are brain dead as a Nation!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12