Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

California or ground zero of the invasion

Conservatives to voters: No habla espanol

http://www.decaturdailydemocrat.com/art ... rial03.txt

Monday, November 14, 2005

Conservatives to voters: No habla espanol

By COKIE ROBERTS Monday, November 14, 2005 11:49 AM CST

and STEVEN V. ROBERTS

For George Bush to get his groove back, conservatives argue, he needs to get tough on government spending and immigration â€â€
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

These two jackasses have no idea what fiscal conservatism means. We have finite resources. If we permit an unlimited number of people in from outside making demands on us we as a nation can not determine how we wish those resources to be used. We as do the citizens of any nation have that perogative. Just as the citizens of the Latin American nations have that perogative and enforce it now we should start doing so soon.
    I support enforcement and see its lack as bad for the 3rd World as well. Remittances are now mostly spent on consumption not production assets. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

We have limited resources growing more limited by the hour.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Here's my new Credo!

No Hablo? No VOTO!

like that?

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Common sense seems to be one of our most depleted resources. I can hardly believe that so many of my fellow citizens are nothing more than a bunch of cliche spouting robots. They are completely incapable of gathering facts, analyzing, projecting, predicting, understanding cause-effect relationships, considering human needs and behaviors, learning from history, anything; it's all just "nation of immigrants", beep, "coming for a better life", beep, "jobs Americans won't do", beep, "strength in diversity" beep, beep, beep. I always considered myself fortunate in that I thought I was growing up in an age of truth, logic, and reason as opposed to senseless superstition; but, we may as well go back to burning witches or being compelled to believe the sun revolves around the earth because both of those make more sense than what we are doing.

With Cokie and Steve here, do they have any inkling that there are 6 billion people in the world? That all those that want to come here just won't fit? What is the alternative other than to have immigration laws? So, why do they refer to wanting immigration laws enforced as "immigrant bashing"? They must be idiots that could easily be replaced by one of those old Chatty Kathy dolls.

Another thing I always wondered about when the Republican/Latino thing is brought up is if immigration laws can't be enforced because it makes Latinos unhappy then won't that just result in more Latinos in the U.S. not wanting immigration laws enforced so that we have even more pressure not to enforce immigration laws which eventually results in no borders at all (at least for Latinos)? Would Cokie and Steven want a population of a billion or more living in this country -- a country that likely wouldn't need or want them or their silly essays? There was no e-mail address included to ask them that.

Quote Originally Posted by Judy
    We have limited resources growing more limited by the hour.

The Bush Clan" has no shortage of "resources".
    I bet you a dollar to a doughnut that "Bush" will make a deal with China that will undercut America even more.......Any takers?
    john McCain is a lier and along with his "Buddy" will also make Americans suffer, at the hands of "Illgal Aliens" that are here to take over,so they say.
    Our own "Congress",we put in office is Killing America.Tha sad part is that Americans are letting them.
    This will end before long tho,when Ameica takes up arms to save this country.This will happen in America and it won`t be long......America is tired of all the lies and selfserving so called 'Leaders" of our country.
    Anyway,if it comes down to war in America,we know where these liers live and I hope they think about that the next time move to give away more of our country......we know where you live...........Don`t forget.

Never forget Ted Kennedy, the original liar who started this whole immigration fiasco by lying to get the 1965 Immigration Act passed.

What can you really expect from the son of a boot-legger?

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

And, whoremonger??
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Yes, he was that too wasn't he? What was her name? Gloria ????? big time hollywood. With that Pretty Rose and all those Darling Children at home with no spending money!! Despicable. That's why Rose liked Politics. Joe would give her money to buy new clothes for the events. I heard it from her mouth.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast