Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: Construction Begins for Gates to Border Wall

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by MW View Post
    I see you edited your comment after I made my post. Your original comment was "the American voters don't want a wall."
    Yes, that's right, I wanted to be accurate, the majority of American voters don't want a wall.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I WANT A WALL

I WANT A MOAT

I WANT A CATAPULT

I WANT "OPERATION RETURN TO SENDER"

I WANT TO BUILD A "PANAMA" CANAL FROM THE GULF TO THE PACIFIC TO KEEP THEM OUT!

I WANT IT ALL!!!!
    ILLEGAL ALIENS HAVE "BROKEN" OUR IMMIGRATION SYSTEM

DO NOT REWARD THEM - DEPORT THEM ALL

Quote Originally Posted by MW View Post
    OMG, Trump defenders are now in complete denial!
    You don't have any clue about any Trump "defender" or Trump Supporter. Let me fill you in. Trump Supporters/Defenders are very happy with the accomplishments of this Presidency, ecstatic would actually be the better term, and we understand and don't care about whether the barrier is a concrete wall that Trump wanted but can't get or a nice big tall beautiful American-made steel bollard fence with gates that lock. We don't care. We want more border security that keeps illegal aliens out of our country. Every mile of the new and improved fencing will help with that goal, so we appreciate it and are thrilled to see it going up. We know Trump tried now 7 times during budget and appropriation negotiations to get the wall he wanted, or thought he wanted, even though none of the proto-types passed the high test standard he wanted, so it would be back to the drawing board on that even if he'd gotten the money for the "wall". We're fine with that big tall strong steel bollard fence, that's what Border Patrol actually wants and the barrier is for them, to help them, so they like what's going up better, that's fine. Whatever works.

If Trump's opposition wants to call it a broken promise, that's fine, too. Have at it, Oppo!! It won't change our votes in 2020.

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by Judy View Post
    Yes, that's right, I wanted to be accurate, the majority of American voters don't want a wall.

The results fell on party lines, with 73 percent of Republicans or individuals who tilt toward the Republican Party saying they back additional border wall construction.
    https://thehill.com/latino/393196-ma...p-for-dreamers

CBS Poll: 51% of Americans Believe a Border Wall is a Good Idea

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/timothymeads/2018/06/24/cbs-poll-51-of-americans-believe-a-border-wall-is-a-good-idea-n2494000
    You've got to Stand for Something or You'll Fall for Anything

Yeah, who knows about your poll, the only poll that counts is the election day poll and American voters voted overwhelmingly, by 9 million votes, for DemoQuacks who oppose border wall construction. Maybe they think big tall American-made steel bollard fencing is "additional border wall construction". Don't know, don't care. The "wall" is gone, over, done with, and we have and are going to get more and better "fencing." It's just a question now of how much, how fast.
    Last edited by Judy; 12-01-2018 at 04:12 PM.

Yeah, who knows about your poll, the only poll that counts is the election day poll and American voters voted overwhelmingly, by 9 million votes, for DemoQuacks who oppose border wall construction. Maybe they think big tall American-made steel bollard fencing is "additional border wall construction". Don't know, don't care. The "wall" is gone, over, done with, and we have and are going to get more and better "fencing." It's just a question now of how much, how fast.
    It's not my poll!

Maybe part of those 9 million votes was from voter fraud that the R's didn't do anything about.

Since 73% of R's or leaning R's wanted Wall Construction, and didn't get it or see any hope of getting it, they were too discouraged to go vote.

The states are responsible for who votes in their elections.

The states are responsible for who votes in their elections.
    Statement by the Press Secretary on the Presidential Advisory Commission on Election Integrity

Issued on: January 3, 2018

Despite substantial evidence of voter fraud, many states have refused to provide the Presidential Advisory Commission on Election Integrity with basic information relevant to its inquiry. Rather than engage in endless legal battles at taxpayer expense, today President Donald J. Trump signed an executive order to dissolve the Commission, and he has asked the Department of Homeland Security to review its initial findings and determine next courses of action.

https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefings...ion-integrity/

Yes, that's because states don't have to give the federal government their voter data. Even states with Republican governors refused to provide it to the Commission, so the Commission was disbanded, no data, no work to be done. That's all because states are responsible for who votes in their elections, and rightly so. We're a Republic, not a "democracy". States rule the roost around here. Sometimes that's good, sometimes not so great, but that's the way it is.

MW
    Quote Originally Posted by stoptheinvaders View Post
    It's not my poll!

Maybe part of those 9 million votes was from voter fraud that the R's didn't do anything about.

Since 73% of R's or leaning R's wanted Wall Construction, and didn't get it or see any hope of getting it, they were too discouraged to go vote.

That makes a lot of sense. I know I can't be the only Republican voter that is discouraged with Trump's failed promise to build a border wall. Further distressing is his attempts at obfuscating by calling funded fencing repairs his border wall! Geez, I find it so aggravating when he lies to our face while thinking all the while that we're just stupid and will believe anything he tells us!

Poll or no poll, I'm fairly certain the majority of Republican voters want the border wall they were promised during Trump's campaign. To think anything else is just silly. Promising that concrete and rebar border wall really charged Trump rally attendees and he never failed to repeat his wall promise at every single rally during his campaign.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast